Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:08:34 GMT -5
The Royal Pain In the Ass Rumble pay per view opens with pyros galore, as well as a Royalty set up on the ramp. Toom E dangerously steps out from the back & sits in the chair. He has a microphone in his hand & starts to speak:
Greetings! And welcome to the Third Annual Royal Pain In the Ass Rumble. For tonight, we shall crown the first ever EWT Royalty. As tonight, you will bear witness to the BIGGEST event in EWT history…36 men & 1 woman will take their aggression out in that very ring. You will see not 1, but 2 former WCW Heavyweight Champions compete for the crown. You will see 5 EWT Alumni return for 1 night only & I am sure you will be surprised at who returns tonight. You will witness 2 EWT announcers attempt to hang with the boys they interview. And you will see 1 woman compete in her second ever Rumble. But the question shall remain…who will be Royalty at the end of the night? Who has the luck of the draw?
Well, I am going to start things off for 2 folks & give them time to prepare. For right after the Maelstrom/Eddie Omega match up, the Rumble will begin with Crauswell & Chris Indigo.
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:10:23 GMT -5
Finkel: This match is scheduled for ONE-FALL! This is the Paraplegic Death Match and has a twenty-five minute time limit. Coming down the aisle, *Tearjerker by Korn plays* weighing in at 265 pounds, from Filthadelphia, Pencilvania, DORF!
*Dorf is being wheel chaired out by one of Toomi Bischoff’s goons, as it appears that the Paraplegic “numbness” occurred backstage for both competitors. The goon takes Dorf down the aisle and shoves him into the ring in a rough manner, but is in fine. The crowd cheers for Dorf, as it’s been a struggle. Dorf gets right up somewhat (can’t stand up) and unleashes a CHEESE SANDWICH to dedicate his match to Heiden-Dorf. The crowd gets its max cheers out for this entire match…. with the Cheese Sandwich in the air. *
Finkel: *Sinister Exaggerator by The Residents plays* Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 245 pounds, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, pyschoapeguy!
*Before ape would come out onto the aisle, the camera crews focus to the back where, the Toomi Bischoff goon that was supposed to take him to the ring is knocked out with what appears to be a missing eye socket. Blood drips from his right eye socket area and his mouth. It does not help that he is also knocked out…just at that second, Toomi Bischoff appears on screen. *
Bischoff: *to EMTs, Referees, and Trainers down* GET THIS GOON OUT OF HERE!! JEEZ, ALREADY A ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS and it’s only a few minutes into our PPV.
*The camera then switches back to the ring where it sees ape walking by his hands (a handstand!) down the aisle to boo’s and hisses. This makes a little smile onto ape as he has a little bit of the goon’s blood on his cheek. Ape does a push-up to enter the ring and is in there very easily. He handstands right over to dorf with an evil smile and licks the blood of Bischoff’s goon. *
Ape: Mmm…. the taste of…sweet…sweet salvation.
Finkel: The rules of this match is simple. The first person with a pin-fall or submission wins the match. At the event when the match goes past twenty-five minutes after the match started, there is a GREAT chance that both competitors will be paraplegic for the rest of their lives. Located underneath the ring are two secret hiding spots of the serum to give feeling in the competitors legs once again. Toomi Bischoff’s assistants only know beforehand where the serum is and this match is NO HOLDS BARRED!
*Finkel steps away and sits down in his timekeeping spot as he rings the bell to start the match! *
Bell: DING! DING! DING!
*Dorf, with an upset, mad look on his face handstands over to ape with a fast speed to a quick lock-up. Ape quickly retaliates with a hippy toss. Dorf looks up at ape right away and then went for another lock-up. The strength of dorf overpowers ape as he shoves him near the corner. Ape crawls back to the corner with a groveling ‘no’ look as he drifts right next to the bottom turnbuckle as dorf crawls toward him. Once dorf got one arm onto ape, ape uses his strong arm to grab out of nowhere a fire extinguisher. Ape sprays the carbon dioxide at dorf’s face, thus blinding him. *
*Ape picks up the fire extinguisher and smashes it against dorf’s blinded face. Dorf goes down instantly as the fire extinguisher was used in such a force that it got thrown to almost the other corner of the ring. Ape handstands across the ring to retrieve the fire extinguisher and rolls it right next to dorf. He handstands right back to Dorf and places the fire extinguisher hard onto dorf’s chest. Ape goes to the corner and climbs the ropes by using his hands to the top rope. While ape’s blood is rushing to his face (using a handstand to keep level), dorf is still blinded and down. Ape signals the end of dorf as he looks ready to attempt to fly and fly he did. APE ATTEMPTS AN INVERTED WHEELBARROW 630, BUT WHILE IN MOTION, DORF THROWS THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN MID-AIR TO APE’S CHEST AND DORF MOVES OUT OF THE WAY JUST IN TIME!! *
*Ape goes down with a big miss; meanwhile dorf cleans up his face a little bit and crawls outside the ring with 21:00 to go in this ferocity of a spectacle here! Dorf tries to look for a serum underneath the ring, but knows that he cannot waste time with a monster such as psychoapeguy. Dorf could not find the serum, but threw some U.S. sign shields (666, 99, and 611) and a steel chair into the ring. Ape still down as dorf crawls right back into the ring with 19:30 to go. *
*Dorf grabs the U.S. 666 shield sign as ape starts to stagger up a little bit, dorf hits him in the face with it. Ape immediately turns around and no-sold the shot to the head. A little laugh rings out of ape’s mouth as he says “again,” but dorf knew better as he pretended to go for the shot again and swerves him off by dropping the sign and goes right for Modified Spike DDT. Dorf covers*
*Ape kicks out! Dorf grabs the 666 sign and smashes it into ape’s face into a cover! *
*Ape with authority kicks out! *
*As dorf tries to crawl over to a down ape, he carries with him a steel chair and looks a top of ape’s head as he appears to be knocked out with 17:00 minutes to go! Dorf picks the chair up and about halfway in “swing” motion, APE REVIVES HIMSELF AND PUTS DORF INTO THE MANDIBLE CLAW! THE CROWD GOES APE**** IN A BAD WAY! *
*Ape sits himself right back up as he holds the Mandible Claw in tact, while dorf tries to hit ape with the steel chair by hitting on his left shoulder, but ape would not let go. Dorf hit ape’s shoulder again and again, but ape still would not let go. Dorf started to fade and dropped the Steel Chair, as ape’s free hand gets closer to dorf’s right eye. Sleepiness filtrated dorf’s mind as the stinky, bloody, left-hand of ape gets closer and closer to dorf’s right eye…out of nowhere, dorf used his leftover adrenaline to get some extra energy and punches with stiff rights to ape’s left orbital. Blood started to trickle out of ape’s forehead (nasty bruising from that fire extinguisher), especially from that last shot to the orbital. *
*15:30 to go on the clock as dorf tries to break free from the mandible claw with his adrenaline from the power of ape. The crowd is cheering dorf on to break free from the Mandible Claw as he punches ape again into his left orbital. Dorf reaches over and puts ape into the Side Headlock, almost to the point of breaking the finger that ape has stuck inside dorf. The Headlock is tight as ape briefly releases the Mandible Claw, while dorf lifts ape up into a Side Headlock toss. Ape crawls right back to dorf and does a Double Arm DDT to get dorf down and goes right to dorf’s numbed leg and transfers it right in front of dorf’s face. *
*As soon as dorf opened his eyes, he saw his leg in front of his face…dorf screamed a painful yell, even though I doubt he feels anything bad right now. Dorf tries to forcibly get his right leg behind him with his upper strength as he crawls with a limp to try to see what ape was doing…and ape was doing something. Ape was at the ropes doing another handstand and runs to dorf by using his hands as feet and leaps at dorf by grabbing both numb legs and twisting them in front of dorf’s head. The back looks very pretzeled at dorf as he screams in pain! Ape laughs a little as he goes outside of the ring with 14:00 to go before both competitors could be paraplegic for the rest of their lives. *
*Ape goes right outside and searches for something scintillating, scattering, sc-whatever, you get the point. He does find something that makes his eyes shine sparkly as the crowd his booing all over his ass until he brought out the BARBED WIRE from underneath the ring. The crowd goes ecstatic for that as its tossed into the ring, almost to where dorf is lying. Dorf stirs up a little as he tries to crawl closer to the barbed wire, but ape handstands his way back in and punches dorf’s left hand as he tried to reach the barbed wire. *
Ape: no…no…. dorfie poo…this is not your toy…its mine…hehe
*Ape grabs the barbed wire and wraps a portion of it around dorf’s neck. Dorf immediately screams in pain as blood starts dripping at the sharp quarter-inch barbs on that wire! The pain is so immense that ape goes right behind dorf to do a Modified version of the Camel Clutch with 12:45 to go in the match. The referee tries to stop ape, but he pushes the ref away. Blood starts to come out of dorf’s mouth as the pain applied to ape’s modified camel clutch seems to be taking a toll to ape as well. Ape releases dorf from that move and attempts to pin dorf, but the ref is down.*
Ape: aw….poo……looks like more torture for mr. dorf
*The blood out of dorf’s mouth was not much as it was only a few hacks of blood coming out. Barbed wire is still attached to dorf’s neck as ape goes outside the ring looking for more destructions of torture…as a result, ape finds light tubes, weedwhackers, and a Tickle Me Emo doll (OH MY!) and tosses those various objects into the ring with the crowd delight and booing of mr. ape to pieces.*
*Ape crawls right back into the ring as the referee starts to stir a bit and gets right up when he sees that ape picks up a weedwhacker. The referee yells at him, “No! You’ve gone TOO FAR! Hit dorf with that and the match is over!” Ape shoves the referee again and starts up the weedwhacker as dorf appears to be unconscious, because the barbed wire still being attached to his neck. The gas powered weedwhacker started right up the first time as ape carries it in one arm, while drags himself closer to dorf with the other arm. Ape lunges the weedwhacker CLOSER TO DORF, BUT DORF WAKES UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND TAKES THE BARBED WIRE OUT AND PUTS HIS ENERGY THROUGH THE BARBED WIRE AND PLACES IT ONTO APE’S CROTCH! MEANWHILE THE WEEDWHACKER IS STILL ON AT FULL SPEED AS DORF USES ALL HIS PRESSURE WITH THE BARBED WIRE AROUND APE’S CROTCH!! DORF THEN PUSHES APE DOWN AND THE WEEDWHACKER IS RELEASED FROM APE’S HAND…AND THE WEEDWHACKER JOBS TO THE POWER OF GRAVITY AS IT SHREDS INTO APE’S FOREHEAD AND A CHUNK OF HIS HAIR!!!!!*
*Dorf crawls right over very slowly to ape and attempts to cover him with 9:15 left to go on the clock. The referee gets there slowly and starts to count!*
*Ape barely lifts his shoulder up!*
*Dorf yells “no” to himself as to wonder what will keep ape down? What will keep ape down and out with 8:40 to go? Dorf crawls to the middle of the ring as blood is still trickling out of dorf’s neck, while blood is pouring out of ape’s forehead. Dorf crawls two lengths to get a sign that is the U.S. 611 shield and crawls two lengths over to place the sign underneath ape’s bloody head and picks him up sloppily to perform a DDT onto the sign.*
*Dorf goes outside of the ring very slowly and looks for the serum to regain power for his legs with just under 7:00 to go in this match! Meanwhile in the ring, ape starts to stagger around a little bit as he grabs whatever is within his hands, which is a partially bloody Lightube and sits right up with a little laugh as ape’s whole face is bloody red, including the nic with the weedwhacker hit. The serum dorf is looking for is nowhere to be found with 6:15 to go in this match, but dorf has half of his body inside the ring with his numb legs outside, trying to find it or something that will keep ape away*
*Ape rolls out to the outside, no-selling any pain that resulted landing back first. He sits right back up and sees dorf’s legs sticking out underneath the apron. Ape crawls closer and closer with a big smile that has not been seen in EWT for quite awhile…maybe it was in the air tonight, but within that air…dorf heard ape’s breathing and came out with a fury of weapons to strike at, with the first DORF BLOWING RIGHT AT APE WITH A HUGE FIREBALL, BUT APE CONTINUES CLOSER TO DORF WITH THE LIGHTTUBE…THE CHARREDNESS OF APE IS SINGED THROUGHOUT HIS BLOODY FACE AS HIS MISSIONARY GOAL IS ALMOST ACHIEVED!*
*Dorf tries to dig something else AND HE FOUND A BASEBALL! HE THROWS A FASTBALL AT APE, BUT APE SWINGS A HOME RUN WITH THE LIGHTTUBE, SMASHING INTO MILLIONS OF PIECES SHRAPNELING ONTO BOTH APE AND DORF! The Shrapnel is scattered throughout ape’s right side of his face and both of dorf’s legs. Just then with less than 4:00 minutes remaining, dorf SEES THE SERUM as the camera crews behind can easily see it for the whole world to see. Dorf grabs the serum needle and injects it into this legs as feelings start to comeback, although both legs are badly bloodied from the shrapnel of the glass from the light tube, while ape is still in a sit-right up position, but not moving with the shrapnel stuck in his right side of his face.*
*As dorf’s legs began to move, dorf takes out one last thing underneath the apron of the ring, a kendo stick. Dorf gets something out of his left pocket…A CHEESE SANDWICH and the crowd goes crazy. Dorf eats the Cheese Sandwich and is up right away by the power of it. He digs something out of right pocket and IT’S A MATCH. THE MATCH STRIKES THE KENDO STICK AND IS LIT ON THE END OF IT AND THE KENDO STICK IS ON FIRE! Ape, still somewhat conscious blinks and breathes as DORF SWINGS THE KENDO STICK AT APE AND STRIKES HIM AT HIS CHEST! APE GOES DOWN! APE’S SHIRT IS ON FIRE AND THEN SOME!*
*DORF THEN WALKS RIGHT OVER TO APE, WHILE THE KENDO STICK IS STILL BURNING AND HITS APE IN THE BACK WITH THE KENDO STICK 5 TIMES, 5 TIMES, 5 TIMES!!!!! THE FIRE CAME OUT ON THE SECOND TIME! After that, Dorf stands right up and tosses Ape right back into the ring with no problem and lands on TOP OF THE BARBED WIRE FACE FIRST! Due to the shrapnel in dorf’s legs, he takes it gingerly into the ring and stands right back up. Dorf places the rest of the weapons into the ring, the “Tickle Me Emo, the signs, the Steel Chair and places the barbed wire on top of the weapons. Dorf picks up ape and places him onto the top rope. Dorf signals GAME OVER BY DOING AN ABDORFTION THROUGH THE WEAPONS AND PUTS APE INTO AN IMMEDIATE PIN!!!
Winner: by pinfall, DORF!
*EMTs, Paramedics, and Trainers down to assist dorf and ape. The other goon gets the other serum to heal ape right away with less than 1:00 before ape would become paraplegic for the rest of his life. After the AbDorftion and pin, dorf rolled over and looked knocked out. EMTs took care of dorf as the serum was being applied to ape. The other paramedics arrive for ape and load him on.*
*After about 5 more minutes of strapping them both on, Dorf signaled a thumbs up to the crowd that yes, he is okay and will be back into competition real soon. Meanwhile, a few more minutes later, dragging ape away onto the entrance ramp…ape sits right back up and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs. He grabs a paramedic and gives him the Mandible Claw, while giving an Eye for an Eye to another paramedic. Ape gets up and limps walking on his own to the back!
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:11:01 GMT -5
*We come back from the video promo for the band sponsoring the PPV extravaganza to the main man Howard Finkel who is in the center of the ring.*
FINK: The following match is the EWT Heavyweight Title bout!
*The crowd cheers*
FINK: It is for one fall … introducing first the challenger.
*On that note the lights dim and center on the main entrance as the familiar tune of ‘Remedy’ by Hot water Music begins to play out the speakers. The crowd gets to it’s feet as Finkel continues.*
FINK: Hailing from Washington DC and weighing 250lbs … he is … Eddie Omega!
*Eddie strides out, the crowd cheers and a chant of Omega can be heard above the music system. Eddie Omega drops a muscular pose for his fans psyching them up for the big match before heading to the ring. He slaps hands with a few fans as he climbs the stairs and enters the ring. Flashbulbs go off all around the arena as Eddie Omega Climbs the second turnbuckle raising his hands for the crowd. As he does this we go to the announce table.*
GORILLA MONSOON: Hello Everyone, I’m Gorilla Monsoon and for this classic encounter I have the Body with me … Jesse how you doing and what do you think will happen in a few short minutes?
JESSE: Well Gorilla I see this as a possible match of the year contender, Eddie Omega has been training almost as hard as past month as I do in a year and I got to say he would have a good chance to go out with the gold …
*On that the lights dim and smoke slowly rises from the stage area.*
JESSE: but Gorilla my money is on the man who is about to walk out from that curtain. A man who is on a serious winning streak, one of the nicest guys in the EWT to ever set foot in that ring.
GORILLA: Jesse you have got to be kidding, the champion is a barely human with his feelings.
*Back in the ring and Fink is doing the announcing still.*
FINK: His opponent … he weighs in at around 290lbs …
*Le Gran Luxe begins to play as the lights flicker different shades of blue. The smoke rises and explodes above the stage.*
FINK: He hails from the Aquarium … and is the current holder of the EWT World Heavyweight Title … he is Maelstrom!
*Through the cloud of smoke walks the monster Maelstrom. A sea of boos descend on the champion. Maelstrom uncaring smirks and holds his Heavyweight title high above his head. He then walks to the ring eyes focused on the challenger Eddie Omega.*
GORILLA: This man is a walking danger zone, Jesse. He has beaten some of the best this federation has had to offer, but I believe that Eddie Omega has what it takes to beat Maelstrom. He has trained hard and long for this chance and I hope he takes the title away from this man.
JESSE: I don’t know Gorilla, Omega may be good but Maelstrom is a man who came back from a spinal injury and since then has demolished just about everyone in the EWT.
GORILLA: Well Jesse this one is about to get underway … will training and determination win the day? Or will the Maelstrom continue his relentless rampage at the top of the EWT? We are about to find out.
*Back in the ring and the referee has just finished holding the title up for the crowd. Omega and Maelstrom are a mere foot away from each other as the referee signals for the bell.*
*The bell rings as the crowd goes nuts!*
The two men face off, neither backing down, neither taking their eyes off each other. A loud ‘Omega’ chant can be heard. Eddie nods in appreciation whilst Maelstrom sneers and then spits on Eddie Omegas foot.
GORILLA: What a lack of respect from the champion!
Omega looks down at his boot, shakes his head and then thunders out with a savage punch. We are off here at the Royal Pain in the Ass Rumble as Challenger and champion trade punches back and forth like men possessed. Right after right finds the mark, but Eddie seems to be losing ground here and Maelstrom uses this to lock in a side headlock and then throw Eddie into the ropes. Eddie comes back off the rebound ducking a clothesline attempt by Maelstrom and nailing a neckbreaker. Maelstrom holds his neck but gets up quickly only to receive another blistering punch to the face. Maelstrom shrugs it off and manages to tie up with Eddie Omega. The power battle is on here as the two men try to gain some leverage. They traverse the ring until the referee has to break it up in the corner. Maelstrom takes the advantage with a cheap rake of the eyes. Eddie Omega stumbles around and right into a huge spear by Maelstrom. Maelstrom covers.
JESSE: In some contests that move might be enough to win the match right here Gorilla.
GORILLA: It’s going to take more than a spear to keep Eddie Omega down, Jesse
Eddie kicks out but Maelstrom grabs at his challengers head and throws a flurry of punches at his opponent’s head. Eddie tries to cover up as Maelstrom is using a closed fist over and over again. The referee steps in to admonish Maelstrom use of the closed fist. Maelstrom threatens the referee who backs off. Maelstrom goes back to Eddie omega and flings him into the corner post. Eddie Smacks his back hard as Maelstrom charges after him. Omega moves though and Maelstrom connects with nothing but turnbuckle. Omega starts to lay in to Maelstrom with kick after kick.
GORILLA: Each of these kicks uses a tremendous of force Jesse.
JESSE: Your right Gorilla, The Pledges as Eddie Omega likes to call them and Maelstrom may want to take a different oath when he gets out of this barrage.
Omega continues brutally kicking Maelstrom and then climbs the 2nd rope before laying in a series of punches to Maelstrom’s longhaired cranium, the crowd counts along …
1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 .. 7 .. 8 .. 9 ..10 ..
Omega follows this up with an attempted monkey flip but Maelstrom shoves the challenger away. Eddie Rolls back and up to his feet nimbly but Maelstrom is on him with a chokehold. Eddie Omega breaks the choke and Irish whips Maelstrom into the ropes. Maelstrom on the rebound gets taken down with a DDT.
Maelstrom is back up straight away, Eddie can’t believe it as a clothesline knocks him to the canvas. Maelstrom puts his boots into Eddie Omega and then signals to the audience for something big. Maelstrom picks up Eddie and raises him over his head.
GORILLA: Press Slam and a beauty!
Maelstrom covers casually.
Eddie Kicks out from the laid-back pin. Maelstrom holds on to Eddie though and lifts him up for an atomic drop, but Eddie elbows Maelstrom right in the head at the height of the move. Maelstrom backs up stunned. Omega sees the opening and locks his arms around Maelstroms waist and hits a belly to back suplex! Maelstrom is back up but Eddie Omega is there and latches on another belly to back suplex! Eddie makes the cover …
Maelstrom kicks out and rolls to the outside. Eddie Omega follows as the referee begins his count.
Eddie grabs a hold of Maelstrom and rams him into the barricade headfirst.
Maelstrom is dazed as Eddie climbs up on to the barricade. The crowd cheering him on.
JESSE: Well Gorilla I don’t know what Eddie Omega is thinking here.
Eddie Omega judges the distance and leaps catching Maelstrom by the head and knocking him to the floor. A flying front bulldog finds the mark.
The crowd cheers as Eddie Omega raises his hands in acceptance. Maelstrom is getting back up and Eddie rolls him into the ring leaving Maelstroms head poking out on the outside.
Eddie backs up a bit and then charges forward and nails an elbow to the chest. Maelstrom holds his chest in pain as Eddie Omega climbs the steps back into the ring. Eddie covers …
Maelstrom kicks out of the pinfall, but Eddie isn’t about to throw it away as he applies a hammerlock. With the fans cheering him on Eddie continues to pile on the pressure before changing to a buffalo sleeper hold.
GORILLA: Eddie Omega showing a wealth of technical mat based moves here Jesse, his smart training may be paying off Jesse.
JESSE: He’s just got to hope Maelstrom doesn’t get back to a vertical base Gorilla, otherwise Omega will be in trouble.
Eddie Omega however is still in firm control here as Maelstrom may be fading. The hand is drooping and it looks like Maelstrom may be out. No maelstrom has put his foot on the ropes. The referee forces Eddie Omega to break the hold.
JESSE: Experienced ring awareness being shown there Gorilla.
Eddie is showing no signs of frustration though as he drags Maelstrom to the center of the ring. He tries to apply the buffalo sleeper again after an elbow drop found the mark. No Maelstrom has blocked it and manages to roll up Eddie Omega.
Eddie kicks out from the surprise pinfall attempt. A punch finds the mark but Maelstrom is back to one knee. Eddie Omega using the ropes for momentum charges Maelstrom and applies a front headlock which he spins looking to plant the DDT.
GORILLA: I think Maelstrom just woke up Jesse.
Maelstrom has blocked the spinning DDT half way in and now Eddie Omega has now where to go but down. Eddie waves his arms frantically trying to get the DDT to finish but Maelstrom is now in control. Eddie’s face shows panic as Maelstroms upper body strength comes to bear. Boom! A one armed Alabama Slammer finds the mark. Maelstrom shakes the cobwebs away as Eddie Omega rolls around on the mat from the vicious move.
GORILLA: You could hear that impact in Montana, Jesse!
Maelstrom now back in the game hauls up Eddie Omega hooks the arm over his shoulder and lifts into a suplex position. Maelstrom holds this for a few seconds, then falls back slamming Eddie Omega once again into the canvas. Maelstrom roars with emotion as the crowd loudly chants ‘We Won’t Turn! Maelstrom pays the fans no mind as he waits for Eddie Omega to get back up. He’s almost begging him to get to his feet. Eddie turns around and Maelstrom is waiting and clobbers him with a nasty clothesline. Maelstrom covers …
Eddie Omega kicks out to the joy of the fans. Maelstrom is not happy and proceeds to body slam Eddie Omega he then walks to the corner post.
GORILLA: What is this brute trying to do now?
JESSE: Looks like he’s climbing the turnbuckle Gorilla, this could be a mistake.
Maelstrom is perched on the top rope as Eddie is nearly back on his feet. Maelstrom waits as Eddie Omega tries to gain his bearings and then leaps. The top rope double axe handle finds the mark, dropping Omega to his knees. Maelstrom sensing a possible victory takes advantage and raises Eddie Omega into the powerbomb position. The crowd boos loudly as this could be the Whirlpool.
GORILLA: Things are not looking good for Omega here Jesse.
JESSE: I think it’s time for a little spin Gorilla
Maelstrom spins around a few times and then brings Eddie Omega down, no wait Eddie has reversed the move into a hurricanarama pinning position!
No Maelstrom has kicked out at the last second. The crowd’s cheers turn to boos’ as Eddie Omega holds the ropes. Maelstrom slowly gets back up as does Eddie Omega. Maelstrom grabs Eddie Omega lifting him up for a backdrop possibly but Eddie flips over and out of it. Maelstrom turns around to be greeted with a discus punch from Eddie Omega! Maelstrom falls to the ground on his arse stunned by the blow.
GORILLA: Shades of the Texas Tornado, Kerry von Erich, Jesse.
With Maelstrom sat down on the canvas Eddie smacks him with nasty kick putting him all the way to the canvas. Eddie Omega gives a shout out to he crowd as he adjust his kneepads before dropping a knee onto Maelstroms head. Eddie goes for a cover …
No Maelstrom has kicked out again! Eddie drags Maelstrom to his feet and takes him to the corner. Maelstrom shoves Eddie away though who accidentally clocks the referee in the process. Eddie oblivious kicks Maelstrom in the gut before leveraging him on top of the turnbuckle. Maelstrom tries to fight him off. But Eddie’s punches to the kidney area seem to be keeping the monster stunned. Eddie with one look at the crowd locks the waist and …
GORILLA: Omega Psi Slamma! Has found the mark Jesse, this one is over.
Eddie rolls to his side and covers.
JESSE: But the referee is out Gorilla!
Eddie gets up and tries to wake up the referee.
GORILLA: Now what the hell is this?
A man with long dark brown hair and blonde highlights has jumped the barricade and seems to be stalking the unaware Eddie Omega. Eddie Omega turns around the man charges and nails Eddie Omega with a running STO!
JESSE: That move looks rather familiar Gorilla.
GORILLA: Of course it’s familiar that’s the Finale and the man is Ratings. What a cheap shot.
Ratings turns to the crowd and points to them shouting I should be champion! As he does this another man has climbed the top turnbuckle, he leaps and drops a top rope leg drop on Maelstrom! It is Billy Ubermark!
GORILLA: This is getting out of control Jesse have these two teamed up?
JESSE: I don’t think so Gorilla, I think they both feel they should be EWT Heavyweight champion, look they don’t seem happy that either man is here.
Indeed in the ring Ratings and Billy Ubermark are having a war of words. Ratings slaps Billy Ubermark across the face, Billy responds with a shove. Wait someone has just slid into the ring and clotheslined the pair of them! It’s Merc!
GORILLA: Now here is a guy who has a legitimate case Jesse, he beat Maelstrom by count out not long ago!
JESSE: Give me a break Gorilla; Merc has had more chances at the Heavyweight Title than you’ve had hot dogs this evening!
Merc stands tall as Billy and Ratings get back to their feet, but from behind its Cletus ‘Creepshow’ Quinn with a Zombie Killer to Merc! The crowd has begun to chant for Eddie Omega again but he and Maelstrom are still down and out. Cletus is now challenging Ratings and Billy to come get some.
GORILLA: Is there anyone else that wants to get involved in this match?
Ratings first to go toe to toe with Cletus trading blows back and forth. Billy is back to his feet and is about to step in when he is grabbed flipped around and taken out with a down under DDT.
JESSE: Hey look Gorilla, here’s is that someone else.
GORILLA: Spaz is here and is cleaning house!
JESSE: What the hell does this glory hound have with being out here.
GORILLA: He’s a former champion Jesse and is taking out the trash.
JESSE: No he’s just wants all the glory himself as per usual.
GORILLA: You’ve been listening to those Maelstrom speeches a bit to much haven’t you Jesse?
In the ring Billy is holding his head in pain, Maelstrom and Eddie Omega are still out of it. While Merc has got back up and started to get involved in this melee. Spaz throws Ratings out of the ring! While Merc has clocked Cletus with a chair! This is getting out of hand. The referee is now awake and seeing the complete chaos calls for the bell.
FINK: The result of this match is a no contest.
*The crowd isn’t happy as the brawl continues. Eddie Omega has just got up and is none too pleased with the result he has heard. He is shouting at Spaz and Merc, ratings is on the outside also protesting whilst Billy has gone to get a chair. Cletus Quinn is trying to use the ropes to stay on his feet after that vicious chair shot. The crowd boos as Maelstrom sits up.*
GORILLA: Well Jesse I think they all might have a new problem.
JESSE: He doesn’t look particularly happy does he Gorilla?
GORILLA: Some might say Maelstrom is never happy, Jesse.
*Maelstrom grabs the chair from Merc and clocks Eddie Omega with it, knocking him over the top rope. Billy is about to challenge Maelstrom with a clash of chairs, but Spaz has stepped in and they both fight to the outside. The rest of the interfering wrestlers bail as the monstrous Maelstrom looks to have snapped! Hurling his chair in there direction like some sort of lethal Frisbee. Maelstrom takes his title which the ref had brought in and holds it up above his head.*
GORILLA: Well this match has turned into complete mayhem, I think someone is going to have to sort this out or this may continue for the foreseeable future.
JESSE: Whomever it boils down to I don’t want to be in their shoes when Maelstrom gets done with them!
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:12:34 GMT -5
We suddenly cut to a replay of Principal Pain declaring that nobody wins the Two Tough competition, with a real smug look on his face. The screen however shatters like glass in the middle of this statement, as suddenly... a new screen fades in, showing two oddly familiar looking guys, one of them has his hair braided in pig tails of all things, wearing a pair of neon green overalls over a shiny gold suit and ridiculous oversized novelty sunglasses as well as a very cheesy looking mustache over his mouth, as he clutches a container of milk. The man standing next to him wears a paper bag over his head, with eye-holes cut out and a big goofy grin painted on the front of it, as he himself is wearing a toga, high heels, and is clutching a jack o lantern, as both of them start to swing back and forth, breaking out into some kind of wacky dance, tossing both objects against a wall, suddenly one man dropping on all fours as the other guy straddles his body, placing his elbows under his chin as he stares back at the camera. Yes, this is Team Raft Shack as you might have guessed.
Zeleke: Bonjour amigos!
Faboon: How be you on a day of this type?
Zeleke: Indeed were we exiled and stuff by that dastardly educator.
Faboon: Snappers of whips are we? What a silly accusation!
The apparent Zeleke spanks his friend on the side, causing him to start galloping around the room wildly,
Zeleke: I supremely beg to differ honey. You have saw and sewn that our time is coming up swift like!
Faboon: Yeah homie, we're gonna be all up on and in upon your face, strutting our stuff and shakin our bacon.
Zeleke hops off... reaching into his pants and pulling out a sandwich, which he bashes himself in the face with, before dropping down, in a crab walk position. Faboon meanwhile rolls along the ground, coming to a stop next to his tag team partner.
Faboon: Everybody out in Grapple-Land listen up and listen down... listen all round! We are coming soon... and we're gonna pop all over you folks.
Zeleke: Because remember... I am the hot spicy pig of acrobaticry!
Faboon: I am the cool mild manatee of finesse!
The two spring up to their feet, running up and staring right at the camera.
Both: Raft Shack is coming baby... so you better recognize before you get exorcized.... HUH!
The two moon walk away from the screen, as the screen fades to this text.
Raft Shack is on its way. See you in a month kids!
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:13:15 GMT -5
* The announcer stands in the ring after the interuption. *
Announcer: It is now time for the Royal Pain In the Ass Rumble. The winner will be the last person standing alone in the ring. In order to be eliminated, you must be thrown over the top rope & both feet touching the floor. Every 2 minutes, a new participant shall enter the ring until all 37 opponents have entered the ring. And now, here is entry number 1…
* Just then, Crauswell comes flying out of the backstage area as if he was thrown. Chris Indigo comes out, as the referees rush over, yelling for them to get in the ring. Indigo grabs Crauswell & bodyslams him on the steel platform. Indigo grabs Crauswell & throws him into the Royalty Chair. Indigo grabs the scepter & smashes it over Crauswell’s head. This busts Crauswell open. Indigo makes his way to the ring & slides in the ring, as if he was waiting for something. After a minute, a bloody Crauswell gets to his feet. Crauswell starts to stagger towards the ring, as Indigo slides out of the ring. He rushes at Crauswell & nails him with a clothesline. Indigo grabs Crauswell & throws him into the barricade. Indigo reaches over the barricade, where he grabs a chair. As Indigo lifts the chair up, the 2-minute mark hits. *
* EWT Alumni jzbadblood comes running out. He grabs the chair from Indigo & as Indigo turns, he nails the chair to Indigo’s skull. Jz drops the chair & grabs Indigo, nailing a DDT to him on the chair. Jz gets back to his feet, where he grabs Indigo & drags him to the ring. Jz throws Indigo into the ring & gets in the ring, himself. Jz lifts up Indigo & throws him in the corner. Jz rushes at him & nails a knee. Jz scoops Indigo into a sidewalk slam. Jz grabs Indigo & hits him with a textbook suplex. As jz gets to his feet, he’s nailed by a Crauswell dropkick. Crauswell lifts up jz & throws him into the ropes & hits another dropkick. A bloody Crauswell gets to his feet & grabs Indigo now. Crauswell nails a belly-to-belly suplex on Indigo. Crauswell grabs Indigo one more time & nails him with the Beak Buster. As Crauswell gets back to his feet, he’s nailed from behind by jz. Jz grabs Crauswell & hits a throwaway slam on him. Jz lifts up Crauswell & throws him over the top rope. Crauswell manages to hold on as the clock counts down to zero. *
* Merc comes rushing down to the ring, where he yanks Crauswell off the apron, eliminating him. Merc grabs Crauswell & throws him into the ring steps. Merc climbs into the ring, where he grabs Indigo. Merc lifts Indigo up & hits him with a Gorilla Pres Slam. After he drops Indigo, he’s nailed from behind by jz. A smile comes across Merc’s face, as fans cheer. Most fans remember the heated feud between these 2 men. Both men start throwing punches at each other as the fans go wild. Merc manages a knee to the midsection & grabs a slouched jz with a running bulldog. Merc gets to his feet & starts nailing jz with a boot. Merc gets hit from behind, as Indigo jumps on his back with a sleeper. Indigo starts applying pressure & brings Merc down to a knee. Indigo reels back as jz grabs an unexpected Indigo. Jz throws Indigo over the top rope, eliminating him. Jz turns back towards a barely conscious Merc & lifts him up. Jz throws Merc into the ropes & nails a flying clothesline. Jz lifts up Merc & throws him into the ropes again, hitting a scoop slam. Jz climbs the ropes & leaps off with a Five Star Frogsplash. As jz gets to his feet, he grabs Merc & starts dragging him to the ropes, attempting to get him over as the clock ticks down to zero.*
* “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes comes rushing down to the ring. He climbs into the ring & hits an elbow to jz. Dusty hits jz with his elbow spinney thing & then drops an elbow on him. Dusty scoops up jz & bodyslams him onto Merc. Dusty starts doing his dance in the ring as his theme song kicks up. Dusty grabs jz & throws him into the turnbuckle. Dusty runs at jz & hits him with a clothesline in the corner. As Dusty turns around, he’s nailed by an armdrag takedown by Merc. Merc runs the ropes & hits a baseball slide to Dusty. Merc gets to his feet, where he yanks up Dusty. Merc throws Dusty into the ropes but Dusty ducks a cross body chop. Dusty comes off the ropes & flattens Merc with a highcross bodyblock. Dusty rolls to his feet, where he grabs jz & hits a bulldog on him: crashing jz’s head into Merc’s midsection. Dusty gets to his feet as the fans cheer. Dusty enjoys the admiration he’s missed & stands on the second rope in the corner. As he’s doing so, the 2-minute mark starts to hit as we prepare for the next entry.*
* Spaz comes rushing into the ring, as he dropkicks Dusty over the top rope, eliminating Dusty. Spaz looks down at Dusty, as if to say sorry. Spaz turns his attention towards jz, as he nails a baseball slide to the head. Spaz gets to his feet but is taken down by a Lariat courtesy of Merc. Merc scoops up Spaz & nails him with a fall away slam. Merc drags Spaz over to the ropes & attempts to eliminate him, as Spaz knees Merc in the midsection. Spaz grabs Merc & headbutts him. Spaz drags Merc over to the corner, in which he rams his head multiple times into the top turnbuckle. Spaz grabs Merc & hits him with a brain buster in the center of the ring. Spaz grabs jz & hits him with a batch of Rolling German Suplexes. Spaz pulls up jz & throws him into the ropes, but is clipped by Merc back on his feet. Merc starts kicking at Spaz & lifts him up by his hair. Merc throws Spaz into the turnbuckle. Merc spears Spaz into the corner. As Merc gets back up, the clock hits zero for the next entry.*
* Albino Tyrone comes running down into the ring. As he gets in, Merc nails him with a lariat. Merc grabs Tyrone from behind the head & throws him over the top rope, eliminating him. As Merc turns around, jz nails a spinning heel kick to Merc. Merc flips over the top rope but manages to hold on. As jz turns around, Spaz nails a kick & then hits him with a Shockwave. Spaz grabs Merc & hits him with a Shockwave, as well. Spaz grabs Merc & tries forcing him over the top rope. As the 2 struggles at the ropes, jz gets back to his feet & climbs the top rope. Jz leaps off with a missile dropkick to both men, who reel back. Jz then leaps off the ropes with a Lionsault to Spaz. Jz gets to his feet again, where he grabs Merc & nails an over the head belly-to-belly suplex. Jz runs the ropes & bounces off with a Lionsault to Merc. Jz gets back to his feet again as the 2 minute mark nears again.*
* EWT Alumni Trik Turner comes running out of the back, as the fans start chanting, “Welcome back!” Trik jumps in the ring, where he grabs Spaz & nails a Trik Turner to him. Trik runs at jz & hits a dropkick to him. Trik then hits a Russian Legsweep to Merc & grabs Merc as he crashes to the ground. Trik nails a Trik Turner to Merc. Trik then turns his attention towards jz & hits him with a standing moonsault. Trik grabs jz & hits a Trik Turner on him. Trik then climbs to the top rope, enjoying the admiration of the fans. He starts pounding his chest & points to the fans. He then turns & sees Spaz down. He leaps off the ropes but misses with a Shooting Star Press, as Spaz rolls out of the way. Spaz gets to his feet, where he grabs Trik & hits him with the Down Under DDT. Spaz then throws Trik into the ropes & slams a powerslam onto him. Spaz rushes to the ropes, where he climbs & yells, “THIS IS HOW IT’S DONE!!!” Spaz leaps off, connecting with a Shooting Star Press, as the crowd erupts like wildfire & the clock hits zero.*
* Mysth comes walking down to the ring, watching the mayhem in the ring. All 4 men are going at it, as Mysth slowly climbs into the ring. Mysth sizes all 4 men up, & as Spaz throws Trik into the ropes, Mysth grabs Trik by the throat. Mysth nails the Mystherious Ways to Trik. Mysth gets to his feet, but is nailed by a Spaz clothesline. Spaz grabs Mysth, but Mysth low blows him. Mysth leaps up & nails a hurricanarama on Spaz. Mysth grabs Spaz up & throws him towards the turnbuckle. As Mysth charges at him, Merc nails a 3-point stance on Mysth. Merc grabs Mysth & hoists him up into a Gorilla Press Slam. Merc drops him down with a crash to the mat. Merc picks up Mysth & throws him into the turnbuckle. As Merc charges at him, Mysth manages a back bodydrop, sending Merc over the top rope. Mysth staggers out of the corner & grabs Spaz again, throwing Spaz into the ropes. As Mysth charges at him with a running clothesline, Merc dropkicks Mysth. Merc was not eliminated but had held onto the top rope. Merc lifts up Mysth & throws him into Spaz as the 2 minutes are up, preparing for the next participant.*
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:13:52 GMT -5
* Dymondback comes running out from the back. As he gets in the ring, a Trik dropkick sends him over, eliminated so fast. Trik then turns his attention towards jz & throws him into the turnbuckle. Trik nails a dropkick that sends jz collapsing in the corner. Trik at jz & nails him with a Bronco Buster. Trik gets back to his feet, as Spaz charges at him. Trik hits a drop toehold that sends Spaz into the ropes. Trik bounces off the ropes & nails Spaz with a 619. Trik gets a yanked down by the hair as Merc yanks him down. Merc starts kicking at Trik. Merc lifts up Trik & bodyslams him into the Tree of Woe. Merc starts kicking at Trik’s face, busting his nose. Spaz grabs Merc from behind & hits him with a German Suplex. Spaz gets to his feet & nails a baseball slide to Trik in the corner. This causes Trik to be released from the Tree of Woe. Spaz grabs Trik & bodyslams him onto Merc. Spaz gets Trik on top of Merc in reverse & grabs Trik’s legs. Spaz gets Trik in a Boston Crab while getting Merc in a Camel Clutch. Spaz pulls back with all his might, applying extreme pressure to both men.*
* Just then, the clock hits zero as we look at the stage area to see who’s next. Nobody comes out. They pan back to the ring as Mysth & jz are brawling in a corner. Spaz finally releases the hold, as the ToomiTron shows a backstage shot of who the next participant was supposed to be. Laid out in the back in a pool of blood is Mutilated. The camera cuts back to the ring just as we see Sum Guy walking down to the ring. He’s looking scared, as it’s mentioned that since Mutilated is out, the next participant after him is being sent. Sum gets down to ringside & starts shaking his head no. The referee’s tell him to get in the ring. Merc slides out of the ring from the bottom & grabs Sum, who starts screaming. Merc throws him into the ring & grabs a steel chair. Merc throws the chair into the ring. Sum starts to run as Merc chases after him. Merc grabs him very fast & throws him into the ropes. Merc nails a Lariat to Sum. Merc then grabs the chair as Sum tries to get to his feet. Merc nails Sum with a chair shot to the back. Merc lifts up Sum & hits him with a powerslam. Merc scoops up an unconscious Sum & plops him over the rope, eliminating him. As Merc turns back, a spinning heel kick from Trik nails him. Trik grabs Merc & nails him with a standing hurricanarama. Just then, the clock hits zero as the next opponent comes running out.*
* Joe One comes rushing out as fast as he could. He gets in the ring & starts nailing everybody with dropkicks. After he nails the last person, he then lifts people one by one & nails bulldogs on them. As he turns back, One gets nailed with a Clothesline From Hell by a bloody Mutilated. Mutilated grabs One & throws him into the ropes & hits him with a spinebuster. It appears the referees are allowing this, since he was never officially eliminated nor made it to the ring. Mutilated grabs One & scoops him into a powerslam when Spaz grabs him from behind into a rolling German Suplex. Spaz gets to his feet & throws Mutilated into the turnbuckles. Mutilated flips onto the top turnbuckle, as Spaz climbs the turnbuckle. Spaz grabs Mutilated & hits him with a superplex. As Spaz gets to his feet, Trik hits him with a sunset flip. Trik gets to his feet & as Spaz gets to his feet, Trik hits a dropkick to the knees. One comes up behind Trik & applies a Cobra Clutch to him. One applies as much pressure as possible, as Merc grabs One in a full nelson. Merc hoists up One & slams him down with a full nelson slam as the clock hits zero.*
* Trunk comes running out from the back. As he’s on his way out, Mr. Big comes out from under the ring & clotheslines Trunk. Curly comes out from under the ring & drags a table with him. Curly sets the table up as Raskall comes running out from the back now. Raskall nails Big with the Bang ‘n’ Blame. Curly charges at Raskall, but Raskall nails him with a Bang ‘n’ Blame, as well. It sends Curly on the table. Trunk grabs Curly on the table as Raskall climbs the top rope. Trunk gets Curly in the powerbomb position as Raskall leaps off the top ropes. Raskall & Trunk nail the Descent on through the table on Curly. Big comes to the aid, as Trunk gets to his feet & nails a Trunk Buster to Big. Trunk & Raskall high five, as Trunk gets in the ring for his turn. Trunk heads after Spaz in the ring but gets cut off by Merc. Merc nails a Lariat to Trunk. Just then, Raskall gets in the ring & attacks Merc from behind. Raskall nails him with a lung blower.*
* The referees get in the ring to kick Raskall out, but Raskall points out that the clock is about to expire & shows his number to prove he is the next man. Raskall then turns & nails a Bang ‘n’ Blame to Spaz. As Raskall turns around, a spinning heel kick from Trik nails him. Trik then grabs Raskall & sets him up for a brain buster. As Trik gets back to his feet, Trunk hits him with a kick to the midsection. Trunk then throws Trik into the ropes & nails him with a spinebuster. Raskall gets back to his feet & yells at Trunk. Trunk sets Trik up as Raskall climbs to the top rope. Raskall leaps off & they connect with the Sweetener. Raskall & Trunk go to eliminate Trik but Spaz gets involved Spaz starts throwing punches at both Trunk & Raskall. Spaz starts to throw a discuss punch but misses Trunk & nails Trik. This sends Trik over the top rope, eliminated. Trik is furious outside the ring & starts pointing at Spaz, yelling. Spaz just shrugs & gets back to the action. Spaz turns around & a double clothesline from Raskall & Trunk: sending him over the top rope. Spaz manages to hold on but Trik jumps on the apron. Trik starts throwing punches at Spaz with kicks. Spaz tries to fight back while holding onto the ropes with one arm. Trik manages to jump off the apron & clothesline Spaz on the top rope. This causes Spaz to stagger, as Trik gets back on the apron & grabs Spaz. Trik sets him up & leaps off the apron with Spaz, nailing a Trik Turner onto the ring steps. Spaz’s back & head smashes onto the ring steps as Trik releases the hold. Spaz lay prone on the steps, somehow neither foot is touching the ground. Trik sees this & climbs to the top rope, where he leaps off with a 5 Star Frogsplash onto Spaz. This causes Spaz to roll in pain, spit up blood, & fall off the ring steps…being eliminated.*
* As all this is going on between Trik & Spaz, Benz had made his way into the ring as the next man. Benz lands a super kick to Mysth as he gets in the ring. This sends Mysth reeling towards the ropes, as Mutilated gets involved. Mutilated nails Mysth with a big boot, that sends Mysth over the top rope, eliminated. As Mutilated turns around, Merc nails him with a flying clothesline. Merc then turns & throws a punch at Benz. Benz ducks & grabs Merc, hitting him with an atomic drop. Benz then grabs Merc & nails him with a J-Low Blow. As Merc falls to the ground, Benz lands a Shining Wizard to Merc’s skull. Benz lifts up Merc & motions towards Mutilated. Benz throws Merc into Mutilated, who nails a chokeslam on Merc. Jz kicks at Benz & throws him into the corner. Jz then grabs Mutilated, but Mutilated manages a reversal. Mutilated chokeslams jz onto Merc. Mutilated grabs jz & struggles to get him over the ropes. Merc gets to his feet & attempts to help Mutilated. Then, out of nowhere, Merc kicks Mutilated in the crotch area & grabs his legs, flipping him over the top rope. Mutilated attempts to grab on, but gets eliminated. Merc then grabs jz & throws him into Benz. This causes Benz to stagger towards the ropes, as the clock hits zero.*
* EWT Alumni A-Bomb comes running down to the ring. He nails Benz with a missile dropkick off the top rope that sends him flying into the ropes. Merc runs at Benz with a clothesline, eliminating Benz. A-Bomb then nails Merc as he turns around with a Bomb Drop. A-Bomb then turns & hits One with a Bomb Drop, followed by one to Raskall, Trunk, & jz. The crowd starts a “Welcome back!” chant for A-Bomb, as he nails Merc with a pooooooooooooounce! When he gets to his feet. A-Bomb follows it up with a scissors kick. A-Bomb then gets a Bomb-a-roonie in the center of the ring. As One gets to his feet, a Stevie Kick in the center of the ring nails him. The fans go even crazier to see the return of Stevie Richards. Stevie runs at One & hits him with a flying clothesline, sending both over the top rope. A-Bomb gets on his feet, but is taken down by a chair shot, courtesy of Merc. Merc throws A-Bomb into the corner & runs at him with the chair. A-Bomb kicks the chair into Merc’s face. A-Bomb lifts up Merc & nails him with a textbook suplex. As A-Bomb gets back to his feet, Raskall nails him with a Bang ‘n’ Blame. This sends A-Bomb staggering back. Trunk grabs A-Bomb & hoists him into a Military Press, sending him crashing down on jz. The two minute clock ticks down, as fans wonder who’s next.*
* Corpse comes out of the back & slides into the ring. As he gets in the ring, Merc grabs him & throws him over the top rope. When Merc turns around, Trunk nails Merc with a Big Boot. As Merc staggers, Trunk grabs Merc & powerbombs him on the chair that’s still in the ring. Trunk lifts Merc up & throws him into the ropes & nails him with a Trunk Buster. Raskall grabs Merc & throws him out of the ring, eliminating him. 4 men now stand in the ring until the next 2 minutes expire: Raskall, Trunk, A-Bomb, & jzbadblood. Suddenly, jz & A-Bomb go down via chair shots. Curly & Mr. Big stand in the center of the ring, facing Raskall & Trunk. Curly lunges at Trunk while Mr. Big nails Raskall with a boot. Mr. Big then nails Trunk with the chair. Curly slides out of the ring, where he drags a table out. Curly slides the table into the ring & sets it up. Mr. Big grabs Trunk & powerbombs Trunk through the table. Mr. Big then grabs Raskall & nails him with a headbutt. Mr. Big throws Raskall over the top rope. Curly stands above Trunk, laughing. Mr. Big climbs out of the ring & grabs a ladder from underneath. Mr. Big slides the ladder into the ring & sets it up. Curly climbs up the ladder as Mr. Big hands him a chair. Just then, the ladder gets knocked over & Curly falls off the ladder & out of the ring. A-Bomb starts throwing punches at Mr. Big. A-Bomb grabs Mr. Big & nails him with a Bomb Drop. A-Bomb grabs Mr. Big & throws him into the ropes & nails him with the poooooooounce! Mr. Big crashes to the ropes as Curly grabs him & drags him out. A-Bomb turns his attention towards Trunk trying to get up & hits him with a scissors kick. A-Bomb lifts up Trunk, trying to get him over the top rope as the clock hits zero for the next person.*
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:14:23 GMT -5
* Mike Ragnal comes running out from the back, where he gets on the ropes & nails a springboard dropkick into Trunk & A-Bomb. This causes A-Bomb to fly backwards & get eliminated from the bout. Ragnal grabs Trunk & hits him with a Gutwrench suplex. Ragnal drops an elbow on Trunk & as he gets to his feet, jz takes him down with a clothesline. Jz gets on top of Ragnal & starts throwing punches on him. Ragnal manages a reversal with a sunset flip. Ragnal gets to his feet & grabs jz, hitting him with a tilt a whirl backbreaker. Ragnal grabs Trunk & bodyslams him on the ladder still in the ring. Ragnal runs & hits a Lionsault on Trunk lying prone on the ladder. Ragnal rolls to his feet & grabs Trunk, throwing him into the turnbuckle. Ragnal grabs jz & throws him into Trunk. Ragnal runs at both & hits a dropkick on them. As jz staggers forward, Ragnal grabs him & nails a Ragnalrok. Ragnal runs & hits a Rolling Thunder on jz. Ragnal lifts up jz & throws him over the top rope. Trunk nails a clothesline to Ragnal. Trunk grabs Ragnal & hits him with a German Suplex. Trunk throws Ragnal into the ropes as jz pulls down on the ropes. Ragnal staggers over the ropes & lands on the apron. Both jz & Ragnal are standing on the apron, neither eliminated. Ragnal & jz start throwing punches on the apron, as Trunk runs to the ropes. Trunk grabs both men & collide their heads together as the 2-minute mark hits.*
* oceanic comes running down to the ring, where she slides under the ropes, & dropkicks trunk. Trunk winds up half over the ropes, as Ragnal & jz grab him, causing him to flip more over & get eliminated. As jz & Ragnal fight more on the apron, oceanic runs the ropes again & nails a spinning heel kick to jz, causing him to fly off the apron, eliminated. Ragnal quickly gets back in the ring, as he & oceanic stare each other down. Both lock up in the center of the ring. Ragnal gets a hip toss on oceanic & drops an elbow. Oceanic rolls out of the way. Oceanic gets to her feet & nails a dropkick to Ragnal. Oceanic goes for a standing moonsault but Ragnal gets his knees up. Ragnal rolls to his feet, where he grabs oceanic by the hair, & throws her into the turnbuckle. Ragnal runs towards her & hits a high knee. As oceanic staggers forward, Ragnal climbs the ropes & hits her with a missile dropkick. Ragnal grabs oceanic & throws her into the ropes, nailing a snap spinebuster. Ragnal drags oceanic towards the ropes & tries to eliminate her. He scoops oceanic up & tries to get her over, when she grabs the ropes. Oceanic starts throwing punches to Ragnal’s midsection, causing him to let go. Oceanic manages to grab the bottom rope & slide back into the ring, where she grabs Ragnal into a sunset flip. Oceanic gets to her feet & runs the ropes, where she leapfrogs over Ragnal but gets her legs around his arms. Oceanic flips Ragnal with a variation of the Canadian Destroyer. Oceanic then climbs to ropes, where she leaps off with a Lionsault into a double leg drop across Ragnal’s stomach. The 2-minute mark nears the end, as the next person comes waltzing down to the ring.*
* Former WCW Champion David Arquette comes walking down to the ring. Oceanic looks at him & mouths, “What the f***?” Arquette gets in the ring as oceanic just walks up to him. Oceanic gets in his face & starts badmouthing him. Arquette actually has the balls to slap her. This infuriates oceanic & she nails Arquette with a standing dropkick. Arquette goes flying back. Oceanic grabs Arquette and throws him into Ragnal as he’s getting to his feet. Ragnal back bodydrops Arquette over the top rope, eliminating him. As Ragnal stands back straight up, oceanic nails him with a flying elbow. Oceanic grabs Ragnal in an STF & starts pulling back, applying pressure. After a bit, Ragnal starts tapping like crazy. Oceanic releases the hold, proud of herself. Oceanic grabs the chair that’s still in the ring & sets it up, sits down, & starts mocking Ragnal in it. As Ragnal struggles to his feet, oceanic grabs the chair, & makes like she’s going to swing it at him. Instead, she just drops the chair, & kicks him. Oceanic then grabs Ragnal & sets him up, nailing him with Riding the Grape Dragon. Oceanic runs & nails Ragnal with a baseball slide. The 2 minute mark hits again as the fans check out to see who’s coming down next.*
* Cassinova comes down to the ring & grabs oceanic by the hair. He nails her with a reverse DDT. Cassinova starts throwing kicks at oceanic. Cassinova starts kicking at the head & grabs oceanic up. He throws oceanic into the ropes & hits her with a Lou thesz Press. He sees Ragnal getting up out of the corner of his eye & runs at Ragnal, hitting him with a Lou thesz Press. Cassinova gets to his feet & grabs Ragnal, setting him up for a Splitting Headache. As Cassinova gets him up in the air, oceanic clips Cassinova’s leg. Oceanic starts working on the leg of Cassinova. Oceanic drops an elbow on Cassinova’s leg. Oceanic starts to set up Cassinova for a figure four leglock when Ragnal nails her with a dropkick. Oceanic staggers a bit & Ragnal follows it up with a Pele’ Kick. Ragnal grabs oceanic & hits a Gutwrench DDT on her, but sending her head into Cassinova. Ragnal grabs Cassinova & throws him into the ropes & hits him with a Lou Thesz Press. Ragnal grabs Cassinova & hits him with a tilt a whirl backbreaker. Ragnal lifts up Cassinova & throws him into the ropes & follows up with a hurricanarama. Ragnal grabs oceanic & throws her into the ropes & runs at her with a clothesline. Ragnal connects right at the ropes, sending oceanic over, & onto the apron. Ragnal grabs oceanic & runs her head into the ring post. Oceanic barely manages to stay on the apron. Cassinova gets to his feet & grabs the steel chair in the ring, smashing the chair on Ragnal’s head. Cassinova throws the chair into Ragnal’s face as oceanic climbs back into the ring. Cassinova clotheslines oceanic & yanks her up by the hair. Cassinova spins similar to an anvil toss, throwing oceanic across the ring. The 2 minute mark hits, as we prepare for the next opponent.*
* Tutor Tyreese makes his way to the ring with Principal Pain in tow. Tutor gets in the ring & immediately, Cassinova goes after him. Both men start throwing punches at each other. Tutor goes for a midsection shot, but Cassinova blocks it. Cassinova manages an uppercut to Tutor. Just then, a steel chair shot nails from behind Cassinova. He goes stumbling into Tutor, who applies a Full Nelson. Principal Pain continues to stand in the ring as Tutor applies pressure. Pain yells instructions, as Tutor pulls Cassinova up into a Full Nelson Slam. Tutor starts kicking at Cassinova’s head & goes down by an Enziguri by Ragnal. Ragnal drops an elbow on Tutor, as Pain approaches with the chair. Ragnal gets to his feet & dropkicks the chair into Pain. Ragnal gets back to his feet & an oceanic clothesline takes him down. Oceanic turns as Cassinova gets up & kicks him in the midsection, followed by a stunner. As Tutor gets up, oceanic does the same to him. As Ragnal gets up, oceanic attempts the same, but Ragnal stops the leg. Ragnal spins her around & hits her with an Atomic Drop. Ragnal grabs oceanic & snap mares her into a dropkick. Ragnal picks her up & bodyslams her onto Cassinova. Ragnal grabs Tutor & bodyslams him onto the other two.*
* Ultimo Chocula comes down as the time limit has expired. He gets in the ring & goes straight for Ragnal. As Ragnal’s not paying attention, he gets hammered with a Ghetto Blaster. Ultimo hits a quick legdrop to Ragnal. Ultimo gets to his feet as Cassinova gets to his feet. Ultimo hits a Ghetto Blaster to the front of Cassinova’s face & it sends Cassinova into the ropes. Tutor follows up with a clothesline that sends Cassinova over & eliminated. As Tutor turns around, a midsection kick from Ultimo, who follows up with a Sugar Fix, nails him. Ultimo grabs Tutor & throws him into the turnbuckles. Oceanic runs up behind Ultimo & applies a sleeperhold. Oceanic then drops down, sending Ultimo’s head into the mat. As oceanic gets up, Ragnal nails her with a double axe handle off the top rope. Ragnal drags oceanic across the ring but oceanic kicks him in the face. Oceanic manages to get Ragnal down into a Tequila Sunrise. Oceanic applies pressure to the one leg as Tutor runs at her with a clothesline. Oceanic ducks & releases the hold. She gets to her feet & dropkicks Tutor. Oceanic grabs Tutor & applies an Abdominal Stretch. Oceanic pulls & pulls as the clock starts to tick down. Just then, Ragnal dropkicks oceanic, causing her to release Tutor.*
* Daryl Dragon comes running down to the ring & slides in. As Tutor stumbles out of oceanic’s grip, Dragon catches him & nails him with the Do That To Me One More Time. Dragon releases the hold & quickly gets to his feet & hits a Shining Wizard on Tutor. As oceanic & Ragnal are going at it in the corner, Dragon rushes over & nails a Pele’ Kick to Ragnal. Dragon dropkicks Ragnal as he gets to his feet, leaving all but Ultimo down. Dragon & Ultimo eye each other & Ultimo nods at Dragon. Ultimo grabs oceanic in a Bear Hug as Dragon runs the ropes & dropkicks oceanic to the face. Ultimo releases oceanic, as she falls to the ground. Meanwhile, Ragnal & Tutor are off in the corner. Ragnal snap mares Tutor into Ultimo. Ultimo grabs Tutor & snap mares him back towards Ragnal, as Ragnal catches him into a snap spinebuster. Ragnal applies an armbar on Tutor. Pain rushes into the ring & smashes a chair on Ragnal. Pain yells at Tutor, who sets up the ladder that is still in the ring. Pain instructs Tutor, who climbs up the ladder. As Tutor climbs up the ladder, Ragnal low blows Pain & grabs the chair, nailing Pain with it. Ragnal follows Tutor up the ladder, which is awfully close to the edge of the ring. Ragnal is on the opposite side of the ladder as Tutor & the 2 men start brawling. Ragnal grabs Tutor & smashes his head to the top of the ladder. Ragnal grabs Tutor & eyes around ringside. Ragnal gets a smile on his face & leaps off the ladder, crashing through a ringside table with Tutor in a Ragnalrok. Ragnal lays barely moving but manages to push Tutor off the table remains as the 2 minutes expire for the next person.*
* Former WCW Champion Vince Russo comes walking down to the ring, full of himself. He sees Ragnal on the table & starts kicking at him. Russo then gets in the ring & starts throwing punches at anybody he sees. Before he can get a punch to Ultimo, Ultimo kicks him & plants a Sugar Fix on him. Ultimo grabs Russo & throws him towards Daryl. Daryl nails Russo with Do That to Me One More Time. Oceanic motions something & Russo gets thrown to her. Oceanic catches Russo & hits him with the Riding the Grape Dragon. Oceanic looks up on the top rope & standing up there is Ragnal. Ragnal leaps off with a High Voltage on Russo. All 4 left in the ring grab Russo & throw him over the top rope. (Please note: Ragnal was officially ruled not an elimination because he landed on the table…technically NOT on the floor. He was able to do the impossible & get back to the ring without getting both feet on the floor. Hey, Shawn Micheals & Jerry Lawler did it, so can Mike Ragnal!!)[/size] As they finish so, oceanic & Ragnal start brawling again. Daryl & Ultimo just look at each other & decide to take a breather. The 2 of them just sit out as oceanic & Ragnal go at it. Then dropkicks nail both. Oceanic & Ragnal stand above both Ultimo & Daryl. Oceanic grabs Ultimo & applies These Arms Are Snakes. And Ragnal applies a Figure 4 Leglock.*
* The 2-minute mark expires again as EWT Alumni Ogre makes his way to the ring. Ogre looks around the ring, watching the submission holds go on. Ogre just points, laughs & burps. Ogre grabs Ragnal by the hair & throws him into the ropes, nailing him with a big boot. Ogre grabs oceanic by the hair & throws her into the ropes, nailing her with a big boot. Ogre picks up Ultimo & throws him into the ropes, & nails him with a sidewalk slam. Ogre then picks up Daryl by the hair & throws him into the ropes, & nails him with a sidewalk slam. Ogre stands above all 4 & yells, “Neeeeeeeeeeerds!!!” ogre grabs Ragnal & headbutts him. Ragnal then grabs oceanic & headbutts her. Ogre grabs Ultimo & headbutts him. Ogre then grabs Daryl, but Daryl does a low blow kick to Ogre. This causes Ogre to winch a bit. Daryl hits a standing dropkick to Ogre, as he staggers a bit. Daryl runs to the ropes & jumps to the top rope, rebounds off, & hits a dropkick to Ogre, staggering him some more. Daryl runs the ropes & clips at Ogre’s knee. This brings Ogre down to one knee, as Daryl grabs him in a Dragon Sleeper attempt. Ogre grabs Daryl & German Suplexes him to the mat. As he gets to his feet, Ultimo & Ragnal double dropkick him. Ragnal, Ultimo, oceanic, & Daryl all eye each other & Ragnal motions. All 4 dropkick Ogre & send him into the ropes, where he gets tied up. All 4 start throwing punches to Ogre as he’s tied up in the ropes. Each one takes turns running at Ogre with clotheslines. Each one loosens Ogre in the ropes. Finally, Ogre is free as each one goes for dropkicks again.*
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:14:49 GMT -5
* The 2-minute mark expires as Andy Duke comes out from the back. Duke sneaks to the top rope & leaps off at Ogre with a flying clothesline. Ogre catches him & chokeslams him. As Ogre turns back towards the other 4, Ultimo & Daryl attempt a double clothesline. Ogre stops them both with a double chokeslam. Ragnal & oceanic go for a double dropkick but Ogre manages to smack both of them away. Ogre grabs Ragnal & chokeslams him. Ogre grabs oceanic & chokeslams her. Ogre grabs Duke again & throws him over the top rope. Duke manages to hold on & rolls back into the ring. Duke spies the chair still in the ring & grabs it. He smashes the chair over Ogre’s head. Ragnal gets the cue & grabs the ladder. He runs at Ogre with the ladder. Duke swings the chair again, connecting with Ogre’s face. Ragnal swings the ladder, smashing into Ogre’s face, also. Ogre staggers as Ultimo, oceanic, & Daryl all tackle Ogre into the ropes. All 5 dropkick Ogre & sending him reeling over the top rope, eliminated.*
* The 2 minute mark expires again as Ghostface comes into the ring. Duke nails Ghostface with a dropkick. Duke grabs Ghostface & nails a brain buster on him. Duke throws Ghostface over the top rope, eliminating him. As Duke finishes up, Daryl hits him with a clothesline, followed by an Ultimo clothesline. Both men then follow up with a double dropkick, eliminating Duke. As both men get up, oceanic nails them both with clotheslines. She then grabs Ultimo & throws him into the turnbuckle & hits him with a Thai elbow. Oceanic gets to the top rope, where she leaps off with a bulldog. Oceanic grabs Ultimo & hits him with a Hawaiian Muscle Buster. As oceanic gets back to her feet, Ragnal nails her with a dropkick. This sends oceanic flying to the turnbuckle, as Ragnal hits a high knee. Ragnal grabs oceanic & places her on the top rope. Ragnal positions himself & hits a Superplex on oceanic. Daryl jumps off the opposite corner & hits Ragnal with a corkscrew moonsault. Daryl grabs Ragnal in an attempt to eliminate him as the 2-minute mark expires.*
* EWT Alumni curtrok comes down to the ring & spears Daryl. Curtrok gets to his feet & grabs Daryl up, nailing him with an X-factor. Curtrok turns & dropkicks Ultimo into the ropes & follows up with a flying elbow. Curtrok charges at oceanic, who leapfrogs him. As curtrok comes back off the ropes, she hits him with a hurricanarama. Oceanic then hits a Lionsault & nails a double legdrop across the stomach. As she gets to her feet, Ragnal runs up with a drop toehold, sending oceanic flying into curtrok’s crotch region. Curtrok writhes in pain. Ragnal pulls curtrok up & hits him with a Gutwrench DDT then throws him into the ropes. Ragnal attempts to get curtrok over the top rope when suddenly, Ragnal is hit from behind by a Ghetto Blaster that sends both him & curtrok over the top rope. Ultimo & Daryl turn their attention towards oceanic. They charge at her with a double clothesline, but she ducks. Oceanic dropkicks Daryl but is clotheslined by Ultimo. Ultimo nails her with a Sugar Fix & drags her over to the ropes. Ultimo scoops her up to eliminate her when the 2 minute mark expires.*
* Wraith makes his way down to the ring. Wraith gets in the ring & hits Ultimo with a clothesline. Wraith grabs Ultimo & throws him into the turnbuckle, where he spears him in the corner. Wraith then turns to Daryl & hits him with a Lou Thesz Press. Wraith throws Daryl into the ropes & hits a sidewalk slam on him. Wraith hits oceanic with a clothesline, sending her over the top rope. Wraith turns towards Ultimo & nails a Spectre Kick on him. Wraith throws Ultimo into the ropes, as he clotheslines him over. Oceanic is still on the apron & manages to wrap her legs around Wraith. She pulls Wraith over the ropes & then flips back in via Skin the cat. Oceanic runs at Ultimo with a clothesline, but he ducks. Ultimo uses the ropes to rebound himself into the ring with a kick to the face of oceanic. Ultimo grabs oceanic as Daryl runs with a clothesline. Oceanic manages a duck as Daryl connects with Ultimo. Oceanic hits a spinning heel kick to Daryl, that sends him over the top rope. Oceanic gets to her feet & stands face to face with Ultimo. The 2 lock up & Ultimo hits a hip toss. Ultimo grabs oceanic in a headlock but she manages to throw him in the ropes & hits a shoulderblock. Ultimo just kind of laughs that off. This angers oceanic. She runs the ropes again, but this time she hits a flying tackle to Ultimo. Oceanic hits a standing moonsault on Ultimo. She then runs the ropes for a Lionsault but gets knees to block.*
* The 2-minute mark expires as Chad Micheals sneaks his way into the ring. Micheals nails oceanic with a Lariat From Heaven. Micheals gets nailed by an Ultimo dropkick. Ultimo grabs Micheals, but Micheals reverses into an Irish Whip & hits Ultimo with a high knee in the corner. Micheals nails a textbook suplex, bringing Ultimo down on oceanic. Micheals hits a moonsault off the top rope to both. Micheals grabs Ultimo up & throws him in the ropes. Ultimo ducks underneath a chop attempt & rebounds off the ropes with a flying headbutt. Ultimo quickly grabs Micheals but oceanic clips his leg. Oceanic grabs Ultimo & ties him up in the ropes. Oceanic then grabs Micheals & throws him into Ultimo. As Micheals staggers back, oceanic grabs him in a Full Nelson. Oceanic then reers back & drops forward, face-planting Micheals to the mat. Oceanic grabs Micheals & attempts to eliminate him, but Micheals does manage an elbow to the midsection. Micheals grabs oceanic’s head & hits a legdrop to the back of the neck, sending her down to the mat face first. Oceanic throws Micheals into the turnbuckle & grabs Ultimo. Ultimo reverses & sends oceanic into the ropes & hits a Pele’ Kick to her.*
* The 2 minutes expire as Redface Rodgers gets in the ring behind Ultimo & hits him with a release German Suplex. Redface grabs oceanic & hits her with a DDT. Redface grabs Micheals & hits him with punch after punch after punch. Redface throws Micheals into the ropes & hits a clothesline. Redface grabs Micheals & bodyslams him into the Tree of Woe. Redface starts kicking at Micheals’ groin section when he gets smashed over the head with a chair shot. Ultimo rips off his La Parka mask & tosses the chair aside. He grabs Redface & Irish Whips him into Micheals. Ultimo nails Redface with a Superkick. And then he turns towards oceanic & nails her with a Superkick. Ultimo bounces off the ropes & hits a flying elbow to oceanic. Ultimo quickly looks around & see Micheals still in the Tree of Woe. Ultimo sets the steel chair up next to the face of Micheals & climbs the top rope. Ultimo shakes his head no & climbs down, heading straight for the ladder still in the ring. Ultimo sets the ladder up across the ring & climbs the ladder. Ultimo gets to the top of the ladder & leaps off, planting a dropkick to the steel chair, smashing it into the face of Micheals. The crowd goes crazy over something never before done, as Micheals falls out of the Tree of Woe a bloody mess.*
* Jason Jupiter makes his way to the ring next. Jupiter comes in via top rope, Torpedo Dropkick to Ultimo. Jupiter grabs the bloody Micheals & throws him over the top rope. Micheals somehow manages to stay holding on. Jupiter grabs Ultimo & hits him with a Big Red Spot. Jupiter quickly gets a chin lock/armbar combination on Ultimo. In the corner, oceanic & Redface are throwing punches at each other. Oceanic low blows Redface. Oceanic grabs Redface & throws him into the ropes, nailing a spinning heel kick to him. Oceanic grabs Redface & hits a Riding the Grape Dragon on him. As she gets to her feet, Micheals hits a high cross bodyblock. A bloody Micheals grabs oceanic & throws her into the ropes & hits a knee, flipping her. Micheals scoops up oceanic in a bodyslam & deposits her over the top rope. Oceanic lands on the apron, but Micheals kicks at her. Oceanic tries to hold on as the next opponent makes their way to the ring.*
* Ratings walks down to the ring & grabs oceanic off the apron. Oceanic starts to throw punches but realizes if she lets go, it’s elimination. So she tightly hugs Ratings, wrapping her arms & legs around him. Ratings looks at her & goes, “Gee, I didn’t know you care.” & kisses oceanic. Oceanic spits in his face, prompting him to run into a ring post, smashing her into it, as he lets go. Ratings then gets in the ring & nails Micheals with an Elite Kick, which sends Micheals over the top rope. Ratings follows up with a dropkick, sending Micheals flying into the barricade. Ratings nails a low blow on Rodgers. Ratings grabs Rodgers & hits an Ego Trip on him. Ratings throws Rodgers at the ropes & hits him with a clothesline, eliminating him. Ratings turns & Ultimo clotheslines him. Ultimo grabs him & hits him with a cradle piledriver. As Ultimo gets to his feet, Jupiter nails him with a running knee to the stomach. Jupiter then hits spinning belly-to-belly suplex. Jupiter looks towards the back as Jimmy Thunder makes his way down. The referees try to stop him, but he shoves them out of the ring, yelling, “Screw you guys!! I’m the last man, anyways!!!”
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:15:13 GMT -5
* Thunder starts strutting towards the ring but Mike Corral attacks him from behind. Corral grabs him & throws him towards the ring apron. Corral runs at Thunder & hits him with a Frankensteiner. Corral then slides under the ropes, pointing out to the referees that he’s the second to last man & hasn’t had his chance. Corral jumps at Jupiter with a Lou Thesz Press. Corral gets to his feet & grabs Jupiter, throwing him into the ropes, & hits a Frankensteiner. Corral gets to his feet as Thunder hits a dropkick. Thunder grabs Corral & throws him to the turnbuckle. Thunder then spears him, as Jupiter gets to his feet. They both grabs Corral & nail him with a double suplex. Jupiter grabs Corral & snares a violent eye rake. Jupiter then grabs Corral & throws him into Thunder, who in turn nails a Thunder Suplex. Thunder quickly gets to his feet & grabs Corral, setting him up for a Crucifix Powerbomb as both Thunder & Jupiter nail the Thunder Has Struck to Jupiter! Both men take Corral & throw him over the top rope, eliminating him.*
* As Thunder & Jupiter turn back around, Ratings nails an Elite Kick to Jupiter. Ultimo follows up with a Ghetto Blaster to the front of the face, eliminating Jupiter. Thunder looks down at his partner, as Ratings & Ultimo Chocula look at each other. 3 men stand alone in the ring…the Final 3.*
* All 3 men lock up but release the hold. All 3 men start sweep take downs with their hands. All 3 get to their feet & all 3 go for dropkicks & miss. All 3 men get back to their feet & get in a fight stance. All 3 bounce off the ropes & hit a triple clothesline. All 3 lay motionless on the mat, Thunder has movement first. Thunder gets to his feet & grabs Ratings. Thunder hits Ratings with an Argentine Backbreaker. Thunder then grabs Ultimo into a headlock & starts jumping to apply pressure. On one of the jumps, Ultimo reveres it into a belly to back suplex. Ultimo nails a Sugar Fix Thunder & then runs him towards the ropes. Thunder manages to hit the brakes & sends Ultimo into the ropes. Thunder hits the Thunderbolt on Ultimo. Thunder lifts up Ultimo & as he gets to his feet, Ratings hits a Low Blow on Thunder. Ratings gets his head between Thunder’s legs & lifts him up. Ultimo lends a hand & both men eliminate Thunder.*
* The Rumble now comes down to Ratings & Ultimo Chocula, the Final Two men. Both men stare each other down. Suddenly, Ultimo goes down by Mr. Big nailing him from behind with a big boot. Ratings stands over Ultimo & laughs. Mr. Big lifts up Ultimo as Ratings takes a few steps back. Ratings charges at Ultimo & hits him with The Finale. Ratings points Mr. Big off & drags Ultimo to the ropes. He scoops Ultimo up to try & lift him over the ropes. Ratings gets him over the ropes onto the apron & points to Mr. Big. Mr. Big runs to nail another boot, but Ultimo manages to dodge & slide under Mr. Big, whose leg was stuck on the top rope. Ultimo punches Mr. Big in the groin area. Ultimo staggers to his feet now & hits a Ghetto Blaster to Mr. Big. Ratings runs at Ultimo with a double axe handle, but Ultimo dodges out of the way & sends Ratings into Mr. Big. Ultimo gets on his bearings & nails ratings with a dropkick. He grabs Mr. Big’s leg off the ropes & yanks the boot off Mr. Big. He smashes Mr. Big with the boot, then smashes Ratings with the boot. Ultimo swings the boot again, connecting with Ratings’ head. As Ratings is bent, Ultimo nails him with a taste of his own medicine…he low blows him. He smashes then boot on Mr. Big again, sending Mr. Big out of the ring. Ultimo runs & knocks Ratings down with the boot & drops the boot. Ultimo gets to the top rope & looks down at ratings & smiles. Ultimo hits a Corkscrew Senton from Top Rope as the fans go crazy. Ultimo lifts Ratings up & throws him into the ropes to attempt to eliminate him.*
Post by Toom E. Guci on Feb 11, 2007 1:15:35 GMT -5
* Just then, Raskall & Trunk come walking down to the ring. They don’t bother to get in the ring, they just stand there to watch. The tag team champions, Team Ireland, come down to watch. Daryl Dragon comes down to watch his partners back, as well. Ultimo backs up to the corner where Daryl is & starts to talk with him. Ratings gets back in the ring & looks around, smiling. He charges at Ultimo, who takes him down with a drop toehold. Ultimo grabs Ratings but Ratings reverses it into a DDT. Ratings grabs Ultimo & hits an Ego Trip on him. Ratings lifts up Ultimo & hits him with a throw to the ropes, followed by a sidewalk slam. Raskall & Trunk slide a table into the ring as Ratings grabs it. Ratings sets it up & sets Ultimo on the table. Ratings starts punching at Ultimo. Ratings grabs the steel chair that is still in the ring & lays it on Ultimo. Ratings realizes that the top rope may be a bad idea, so he throws some more punches at Ultimo. Ratings now gets to the top rope & leaps off with a 5 Star Frog Splash through the table. Both men lay in the broken shards, twitching. Everybody at ringside doesn’t know what to make of it. Ratings rolls out of the mess first. Ratings gets to the ropes & uses them to help him up. Ratings starts to limp, as he heads over & grabs Ultimo. Ratings grabs Ultimo & drags him over to the ropes, trying to hoist him over. Ratings tries to pry Ultimo over the top rope, but a weak Ultimo manages a knee to the groin region. Ultimo starts kicking at Ratings. Ultimo uses the ropes for leverage & knees Ratings. Daryl slides the ladder in the ring, as Ultimo grabs it & sets it up. Ultimo throws ratings into the ladder & starts to climb it. He drags Ratings by the hair, forcing him up the ladder. Daryl sets up a table on the outside of the ring, yelling at Ultimo. As Ultimo & ratings get to the top of the table, they start throwing punches. Ratings hip tosses Ultimo off the ladder into the ring. Ratings leaps off the ladder with an elbow drop, but Ultimo manages to move out of the way. Ultimo gets to his feet & grabs Ratings, throwing him into the ladder. The ladder falls onto the rope.*
* Ultimo bodyslams ratings onto the ladder & has an idea. He pushes the ladder up with a lever effect as Daryl reaches up & grabs the ladder. Raskall, Trunk, & Team Ireland chase after him, but he starts to run. They all chase him away from ringside, as Ultimo pushes the ladder to where it’s leaning on the top rope & the barricade like a scaffold. Ultimo climbs on the ladder, himself. Ultimo lifts up Ratings, but Ratings manages to block some punches & get punches of his own. Ratings hits an Elite Kick that sends Ultimo back in the ring. Ratings grabs Ultimo in a suplex & lifts up Ultimo, suplexing him on the ladder, officially bringing Ultimo over the top rope. The ladder bounces a bit as Ratings tries to get his bearings. Ratings reaches down to grab Ultimo, but Ultimo kicks him in the face. Ultimo manages a head scissors onto ratings & flips him off the ladder. Ratings lands on the table. Ultimo gets to his feet & steps onto the table now. Ultimo picks up Ratings & scoops him for a slam. Ratings reverses it & slams Ultimo onto the ladder. Ratings starts to lose his bearings & quickly jumps onto the commentator’s table. The ladder wobbles & falls off the ring ropes, but part of it is still on the barricade. Ultimo holds onto the ladder, as Ratings starts throwing kicks at him. Ultimo tries climbing up the ladder & balances himself on the barricade. Ultimo leaps off the barricade to the announce table. Please note: Yes, both men have gone over the top rope.[/I] Both men start throwing punches on the announce table, as Ratings nails a knee. Ratings hits an X-Factor on the table. Ratings goes to roll Ultimo off the table, but Ultimo manages to keep himself from going. He grabs a TV from the announce table & smashes it on Ratings. Ultimo manages top get to his feet & cracks the TV across Ratings’ face, busting Ratings open. Ultimo drops the TV & grabs Ratings & hits him with a Pedigree on the announce table. The announce table gives under both men but Ultimo grabs the ladder in the knick of time. As the announce table crashes to the ground, Ratings rolls off of it & Ultimo lifts himself onto the ladder, as the bell rings. Ultimo stands on the ladder as the announcer makes that final announcement…*
Announcer: The winner of the Royal Pain In the Ass Rumble & the first EVER EWT Royalty, Ultimo Chocula!!!
* Ultimo stands victorious, as he climbs into the ring. Daryl Dragon comes out, as well. Both men celebrate in the ring as Raskall, Trunk, Mr. Big, Curly, & Team Ireland come out & stand on the apron. Daryl & Ultimo stand on the second rope & just point to both men, motioning that they want the tag team titles, as the pay per view fades to black.*