Post by Toom E. Guci on Jan 6, 2008 15:08:36 GMT -5
* Toom E’s House Party IV opens with confetti & balloons falling from the rafters. Pyros go off at the entranceway as Toom E Dangerously makes his way out. Toom E gets in the ring & grabs the microphone. *
Happy New Year to all!!! And Happy Birthday to ME!!!
Welcome to the 4th Annual House Party!!! A battle royal like no other battle royal. And today’s House Party is no exception, as we will crown a brand new Tri-State Champion tonight in that very ring. 10 teams will enter the ring, forced to trust each other until the very end. Once a person is eliminated, his or her partner must also leave the ring. BUT, unlike any other tag team battle royal, the match does not end with a tag team victorious. Oh no, for you see…to shake things up like I usually do, the final tag team must then face each other for the victor to climb that ladder, reach way up high, & pull down the EWT Tri-State Championship.
* The crowd kind of looks confused at this point, as Toom E continues to speak. *
Oh my, did I forget something important here? Did I forget to mention that the final 2 will face off in a Ladder Match? Oops…my bad. What was I thinking? Oh well, the fellas in the back won’t mind. They’re prepared for anything. So without further adieu, let the House Party BEGIN!!!
* Toom E leaves the ring as the announcer prepares to speak. *
Post by Toom E. Guci on Jan 6, 2008 15:09:04 GMT -5
Announcer: And now for the participants in the 4th Annual House Party Battle Royal!!!
*The lights change to an ominous brown and red as the music from the Omen mixed with a heavy slow heartbeat can be heard*
Announcer: He hails from a land of nightmares … and weighs in at a staggering 510lbs … he is not here for your amusement only to inflict pain … he is The Bad Man!!
*As the announcer finishes the lights change to a murky orange. The crowd boos as the figure of the Bad Man appears through the gloom. His physique makes children cry and grown men shudder, whilst his battle scarred wrinkled dome of a head would make a cliff face reach for the moisturizer. He plods to the ring, his fat making waves that intimidate fast food restaurants for miles around. He climbs the steps and enters the ring. *
Announcer: And his tag team partner…
*"Hybrid Stigmata" by Dimmu Gorgir starts up over the speakers, and the audience reacts accordingly as Christopher Indigo makes his way to the ring. *
Announcer: "Making his way to the ring, from Calgary, Canada, weighing at 125 pounds, he is CHRISTOPHER INDIGO!"
Indigo enters the ring and awaits his opponents.
Suddenly, all the lights in the arena go out. The beginning of "The Hand That Feeds" by Nine Inch Nails begins to play as two sentences are spoken.
"Just How Deep Do You Believe?
Will You Bite The Hand That Feeds?"
The lights suddenly flash red and white as the singing begins. Chad Michaels steps into view, surveying the crowd. Chad makes his way down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans as he does so. As Chad gets to ringside, he dives through the ropes before climbing the nearest turnbuckle, looking out into the crowd. Chad jumps off before going to the farthest set of ropes, preparing for his opponents.
Announcer: And his tag team partner…
“I got a feeling there’s gonna be a riot….”
The sound of breaking glass cracks its way through the speaker system as “Six Days” by DJ Shadow and Mos Def begins to play. The catchy drum beat chimes in, with a bit of turntable scratching to add into the mix.
“At the starting of the week At summit talks you'll hear them speak It's only Monday Negotiations breaking down See those leaders start to frown It's sword and gun day
Tomorrow never comes until it's too late”
Several pyrotechnics go off and out walks Mike "The Saint" Corral, clad in his wrestling gear.
“You could be sitting taking lunch The news will hit you like a punch It's only Tuesday You never thought we'd go to war After all the things we saw It's April Fools' day…
Tomorrow never comes until it's too late”
Mike Corral starts walking down to the ring, focused on the task of defeating his opponents.
“You hear a whistling overhead Are you alive or are you dead? It's only Thursday You feel a shaking on the ground A billion candles burn around Is it your birthday?
Tomorrow never comes until it's too late, tomorrow never comes until it's too late…”
Announcer: Introducing first, from San Diego, CA, weighing in at 229 lbs., he is The Saint... Mike! Corral!!
As Corral gets to ringside, he jumps atop the mat and springboards into the ring, extending both hands out much to the admiration of the crowd. He stretches against the ropes as he awaits his competition
Announcer: Making her way down to the ring, from Osaka, Japan by way of Milton, Mass, weighing in at 142 pounds... She is the OX Division Champion... BR Juri Sadamoto!
And her tag team partner…
"For Those Who Fight Further" plays as Trunk enters the EWT arena. He spreads his arms and roars to the EWT crowd, as they chant "TRUNK! TRUNK! TRUNK!” He raises his hands above his head, and then slams his fists down to the floor as white pyro explodes behind him. He marches down the ramp with a look that tells his opponents that he's all business tonight, because this match is all about the Tri-State Title.
Announcer: Representing the EWT Stable Champions Minipax, from Cash Mountain, weighing in 262 lbs., Richard Clay!
And his tag team partner…here is the one & only, Aidan Donnelly!!!
Post by Toom E. Guci on Jan 6, 2008 15:09:54 GMT -5
“Thoda Sa Pagla” by Ashiwarya Rai begins to play throughout the arena and the crowd welcomes the next contest for the rumble with a thunderous ovation. Their cheers intensify once Mahavir Abha steps out onto the entrance stage, accompanied by his girlfriend, the exotic and equally erotic Jasmyne. After receiving a good luck peck on the check from Jasmyne, Mahavir struts down to the ring while Jasmyne heads to the back.
Announcer: “Making his to the ring: from Mumbai, India; weighing 244 pounds… MAHAVIR ABHA!!!”
And his tag team partner…Jimmy Thunder!!!
* Thunder makes his way to the ring, anticipating what is about to happen. *
*The lights dim a little as smoke gathers at the top of the stage, 'Apocalypse Please' by Muse starts up as the smoke slowly rises, the fans anticipating the arrival of one of EWT's main stars*
Announcer: He hails from the Aquarium and weighs in at 289lbs .. he is ... Maelstrom !!
*The smoke reaches its height, where it explodes with a blue pyro and out from under the sparks and smoke walks the kraken of chaos that is Maelstrom! He pauses and looks across the fans that are all cheering and chanting for the former EWT Champion. He gives a brief salute with his fists to the crowd before heading to the ring at a slow but steady pace*
* Sean McCann then comes running out from the back & gets next to Maelstrom as if they’ve been tag team partners forever. Maelstrom gives McCann a funny look as the ring announcer gives McCann his introduction. *
Announcer: And his partner…Sean McCann!!!
* The crowd anticipates the next team. The crowd then rise up from their seats as "Fury of the Storm" begins. Sparks fly out from the entrance stage, frightening a few children nearby.
A few moments pass before Hardcore Hensley steps out from within them with his arms raised. He beats his chest, and slaps his head, jumping up and down in his custom nonsensical manner. His fans cry out to him, and in return, he smiles his devilish little grin.
He sprints down the ramp, touching hands with as many as he can before sliding into the ring. He gets up, hopping around one leg, his hands still held high.
A cameraman climbs up onto the apron for a better shot, and Hensley points a finger at him. The man zooms in, and Hensley leaps up into the air, spinning his leg around at about a forty-five degree angle, almost knocking the dude's head clear off of his shoulders!
He flashes his smirk yet again, and starts clapping it up with the crowd.
As his theme music drains out, he pulls himself over to the corner, flexing and stretching himself out in preparation. *
Announcer: And his tag team partner…Jason Jupiter!!!
* Jupiter comes out from the back as Jack Jupiter walks with him. Synthy follows behind, wondering why her partner came out with Jason Jupiter. *
Announcer: Making his way to the ring next…Jason Jupiter!!! And his tag team partner…Synthy!!!
And the next team at this time…the Holy Father!!! And his partner…Liam O’Neil!!!
* The 2 walk out together, prepared for what they are about to endure. *
Announcer: And the final tag team…
*"Born to the Fight" plays over the EWT sound-system as Shane Malone, along with Coach O'Hare makes his entrance.*
Announcer: From Galway, Ireland, weighing in at 297lbs, he is the EWT Toolshed Champion... "The Celtic Giant"... SHAAAAAANE MAAAAA~LOOOOOONE!
*O'Hare heads on to the back as the VERY pissed off Malone makes his way to the ring clearly unhappy with his partner for the evening.*
Announcer: Hailing from Tacoma, Washington. Weighing in at 259 pounds, He is...SIIGGGMMMAAA!
(Sigma then finds Shane Malone and blasts him with a forearm from behind, they start fighting)
Commentator 1: Those two are partners, they should be working together.
Commentator 2: They don't care. They just want to hurt each other.
Post by Toom E. Guci on Jan 6, 2008 15:10:11 GMT -5
* And with Sigma & Malone going at it, the bell rings to signify the start of the match. All the participants start brawling with each other in what looks like a normal battle royal. Tag teams are not working together at this point. Especially considering the only official tag team in the match up is Rated X. Chad starts throwing punches at Trunk, as the 2 brawl in the corner. Trunk lands a knee to the midsection of Chad & throws him into the ring post. Mike rushes over to save his tag team partner & nails a clotheslines to Trunk. The clothesline sends Trunk into the ropes. Mike starts throwing punches at Trunk, as BR comes to the aid of her partner. She lands a dropkick on Mike that sends him flipping over the ropes. Chad manages to roll out of the ring onto the apron & prevent Mike from falling off the apron from elimination. Both men get back in the ring, as Trunk meets them both with a double clothesline. Trunk scoops up Mike & bodyslams him as BR hits a standing moonsault on Chad. Trunk grabs Mike & tries draping him over the ropes to eliminate. BR aids her partner to try & eliminate Mike, as the 2 work together. Trunk says something to BR as she releases the hold. Trunk grabs Mike’s head & hits him with a giant headbutt. As Mike staggers, Trunk grabs him & connects with a powerslam. Trunk gets back to his feet & is nailed with a spinning heel kick from Chad. This sends trunk into the ropes, as he flips & gets tied up in them. BR tries to come to his aid, as Chad nails a spear on her. Chad grabs BR & throws her into Trunk, causing Trunk to be released from the ropes. Chad & Mike leap into a double dropkick that sends trunk flipping over the ropes, eliminating both BR & Trunk from the match. *
* In the other corner, Malone & Sigma are still brawling. Malone pulls something from his tights, wraps it around his hand, & starts punching Sigma with it. This chain brought into play bloodies Sigma at the forehead. Malone decides he has had enough & leaves a bloody & already battered Sigma in the corner. He starts walking away, when he’s grabbed into a German suplex. As Malone gets to his feet, Sigma kicks him in the midsection & grabs him into the Evenflow DDT. Sigma gets into the corner, where he rips off a turnbuckle. He grabs Malone & runs his head into the steel spike. Sigma then smashes Malone’s head several times into the spike, busting him open. Both men are now a bloody mess in this one. Sigma applies the Sigma Suplex on Malone, sending him crashing to the mat. Sigma fins Malone’s chain on the mat & grabs it, choking out Malone with it. He uses the chain to lift Malone in the air, where he then smashes him face first to the mat. Sigma gets back to his feet & tucks the chain into his tights. Sigma looks up at the top rope, where he quickly climbs it. As he leaps off with a Senton Bomb, Coach O’Hare pulls Malone out of the way. Sigma crashes to the mat. *
Post by Toom E. Guci on Jan 6, 2008 15:10:26 GMT -5
* Bad Man grabs a Sean & throws him into the ropes. A giant boot sends him reeling as Maelstrom comes from behind Bad Man. Bad Man turns his attention towards Maelstrom, as Indigo quickly enters the picture. Indigo grabs Maelstrom in a snap suplex. Indigo grabs maelstrom & throws him into his tag team partner with as much force that sends Sean over the top rope. Sean manages to hold on, but a Bad Man boot sends him off the apron, eliminating both men. As Bad Man turns his attention back to the ring, Synthy nails a spinning heel kick to Bad Man. As Bad Man staggers a bit, Synthy then hits an Enziguri. Synthy calls for Jack to come help her, but Jack ignores her as he helps Thunder & Jason triple team on Rated X. Maelstrom nails a double axe handle on Synthy from behind, throwing her into Bad Man. Bad Man grabs her & hits her with a powerbomb, crashing her to the mat. Indigo picks up Synthy & leaps off into a standing hurricanarama. Synthy flips hard, landing on her head. Indigo picks her up & & tosses her to Bad Man, who holds her up as Indigo hits a Lariat clothesline, sending Synthy over the top rope, eliminating her team. Frustrated at the elimination, Jack grabs a chair & brings it down on the already injured Synthy. Jack then lifts up Synthy, as referees try to stop him, & hits a Nebula Buster on her outside the ring on the hard concrete floor. He leaves in anger as EMT’s rush out to check on a motionless Synthy. *
* Back in the ring, Rated X is able to get the upperhand on Jason & Jimmy. But Hardcore comes to his assigned partner’s aid. Hardcore grabs Chad & throws him into the ropes, where he hits a dropkick to him. As Hardcore gets back to his feet, Mike manages a tackle takedown on him as he escapes the grasp. When Mike gets back to his feet, a chop to the throat by Bad Man sends him down. Bad Man grabs Mike & throws him into Jason. Bad Man connects both Mike & Jason’s heads together. Bad Man turns at Indigo & motions something, as he throws Mike at Indigo, who hits a powerslam on Mike. Indigo grabs Jason into a Gorilla Press Slam, but down face first onto the exposed turnbuckle. As Indigo turns back around, Jimmy nails a Leg Lariat to Indigo. This takes Indigo down, as Jimmy gets back to his feet & grabs Indigo again. As Jimmy turns around, Bad Man meets him with The Bayanhongor Fracture Clasp. Abha comes to his partners aid with Filmi Combo, causing Bad Man to release the hold. Abha then hits a dropkick that sends Bad Man into the ropes. Abha goes for a spear, causing Bad Man to stumble. Abha attempts another one, causing more stumble. As Bad Man staggers, Jimmy leaps at him with a neckbreaker. This causes Bad Man to go down, as Abha hits him with a standing moonsault. When Abha gets back to his feet, Indigo hits a takedown clothesline on him. Indigo then hits a Lou Thesz Press on Jimmy, punching away on him. Jason pulls Indigo off of Jimmy when Chad hits a German Suplex on Jimmy. Jimmy gets back to his feet, only to get nailed by Aidan with a kick to the midsection, followed by the Triqueta. As Aidan gets back on his feet, the Holy Father connects with Paying The Penance. Holy Father gets back to his feet, only to have Hardcore hit him with gore to the turnbuckle. Hardcore grabs the Holy father’s leg, lifting it up. Jason quickly comes over to aid his temporary partner & lifts the other leg. Jimmy gets involved & lifts him up as well. Abha makes his way over to try & help. All 4 men are struggling when Liam rushes over to save his partner. Liam gets cut off by Clay with a clothesline. Clay hits Liam with Rolling German Suplexes. Clay then throws Liam into the corner where the 4 are working on Holy Father. This final shove into them causes Holy Father to be released over the top rope. *
* Clay parades around the ring, acting as if he is victorious & eliminated the team alone. Not paying attention, Hardcore nails a kick to Clay, followed up with a sit down powerbomb. Hardcore follows it up with a dropkick to the face. Hardcore gets back up & is grabbed by Chad. Chad uses all his might & throws hardcore over the top rope, eliminating him. *
Post by Toom E. Guci on Jan 6, 2008 15:10:45 GMT -5
* 5 teams are now left…and surprisingly, 1 of them is the team of Sigma & Malone, who have been brawling amongst themselves the whole time. Both men are bloody & wearing out, at this point. Aidan attempts to help his fellow Team Ireland member, as he grabs Sigma from behind. He nails a Dublin Suplex on Sigma. Malone grabs a bloody Sigma & connects with a Gal-A-Way Slam on him. Malone starts kicking at his partner, but hesitates for a moment. He looks up to see the Tri-State Championship hanging right above him as he’s standing in the shadow of it. He motions something to the Coach, who grabs 1 of the ladders in the entryway. The Coach slides the ladder in the ring, as Malone grabs it & sets it up. Malone starts climbing up the ladder when Chad decides to head up the ladder, too. Both men are throwing punches at the top of the ladder. Chad grabs Malone’s head & smashes it to the top of the ladder. Chad grabs Malone & hits him with a superplex off the ladder. Both men flop around the ring in pain as the crowd goes crazy. Mike rushes over to check on his tag team partner as Indigo takes advantage & grabs Malone, throwing him over the top rope. *
* Bad Man chops Mike to the head & then picks him up, slamming him on his fallen partner. Bad Man thrusts a judo kick to the throat of Mike as he starts getting up, causing him to gasp for air. Bad Man motions for Indigo, who pulls the ladder down. Bad Man grabs Mike & powerbombs him on the ladder. Indigo picks up Chad & throws him towards Aidan, who hits a powerslam on Chad. Aidan picks up Chad DDT’s him on the ladder, busting Chad open. As Aidan gets back to his feet, Abha hits a Guru Bomb on him on the ladder. Jimmy picks up Aidan & throws him out of the ring, eliminating him. *
* Bad Man chops Jimmy in the throat as he turns around. Abha follows it up with a Pele’ to Bad Man. This staggers Bad Man towards the ropes. Jimmy & Abha run at him with a double clothesline. Bad Man staggers some more. Indigo charges at Abha, but he manages to dodge out of the way, as Indigo spears his tag team partner. Bad Man lands on the ropes, as Jimmy hits a dropkick. Abha follows it with a dropkick of his own. Jimmy then hits a spinning heel kick to Bad Man. A busted open Chad is on his feet now and hits an enziguri to the face. Mike grabs Indigo & throws Indigo headfirst into his partner, which causes his partner to go through the second & third rope. Rated X scoops Indigo into a double bodyslam as Mike then grabs Indigo into a Boston Crab, while Chad applies a Camel Clutch. Jimmy hits a clothesline to Chad as Abha hits a dropkick to Mike. Both men throw Rated X into each other, as they simultaneously throw them over opposite sides of the ring to eliminate them. *
Post by Toom E. Guci on Jan 6, 2008 15:11:02 GMT -5
* As 2 teams are now left, Bad Man is still on the outside. Jimmy quickly gets to the middle rope, as he jumps off with a fist drop to Indigo. Abha runs & does a baseball slide kick to Bad Man outside the ring. While outside the ring, Abha grabs a chair & runs at Bad Man, leaping into the air, & dropkicking the chair into Bad Man’s face on the ground. Jimmy grabs Indigo in a headlock & starts jumping to apply pressure. Outside the ring, Abha climbs back on the apron, where he then climbs to the top rope. He leaps off the top rope with a shooting star press to Bad Man, laying on the outside. Abha then climbs back in the ring, where he yells at Jimmy. Jimmy sets Indigo up as Abha runs off the ropes & connects with a Hart Attack. Abha then hits a standing moonsault on Indigo. As Abha gets back to his feet, Jimmy double crosses him & hits him with a spinning heel kick. Jimmy then grabs Abha & nails him with a Samoan Drop on the ladder. Jimmy spies something in the corner & heads over, picking up the chain used earlier. He uses the chain & starts punching Abha with the chain. He then turns his attention to Bad Man outside the ring. Jimmy slides under the bottom rope, where he sets the chair up. He manages a drop toehold, sending Bad Man into the chair. Jimmy climbs the Ecuador Announce Table & grabs a TV monitor. He jumps off the announce table, smashing the TV monitor into the midsection of Bad Man. Jimmy grabs the chair, sliding it into the ring. He lifts up Indigo, where he throws him into the exposed turnbuckle. He smashes Indigo’s head repeatedly into the turnbuckle, busting him open. Jimmy climbs the second rope, where he grabs Indigo & nails him with a Thundercrusher onto the chair. Jimmy grabs Indigo & throws him over the top rope, eliminating him. *
Post by Toom E. Guci on Jan 6, 2008 15:11:20 GMT -5
* It is now down to 2 men…Jimmy Thunder & Mahavir Abha. The Ladder Match portion has begun. Jimmy looks at his now former tag team partner & grabs him, throwing him out of the ring. Jimmy sets up the ladder to start climbing it. Jimmy starts heading up the ladder when he is taken down off the ladder by a missile dropkick. Standing in the ring now is Jasmyne. The crowd goes crazy at her presence, as she has prevented Jimmy from retrieving the belt. Jasmyne runs at Jimmy & hits him with the Rough Foreplay. As Jasmyne gets back up, she is kicked in the midsection by Terina, who follows up with a Float-over DDT. Terina gets back to her feet & grabs Jasmyne by the legs & slingshots her into the ladder. Terina grabs Jasmyne & sets her up for Bird's Nest of Pain. As she has the hold, Abha slides back in the ring & stomps Terina in the head. Abha helps Jasmyne up to her feet & the 2 double dropkick Terina out of the ring. Jasmyne slides out of the ring, where she runs at Terina with All That Jas. The referees pull Jasmyne off of her & try to usher both ladies out of the ringside area. Abha grabs Jimmy & sets him up, nailing a belly to back suplex, turning it into a bulldog. As Abha gets back to his feet, he runs at Jimmy with a Prelude to Sexy Time. Jimmy manages to duck out of the way, as he causes Abha to flip. Jimmy grabs Abha & sets him for a Hanging vertical Suplex, bringing him down towards the ladder. This also causes the ladder to crash down. Jimmy gets back up, where he grabs the ladder to set it up. Jimmy starts climbing the ladder for the belt, but as he reaches the top, Abha is on the ladder. Both men start trading blows to each other. Abha manages the upperhand, where he gets Jimmy set up & nails The Big Number off the top of the ladder. The crowd goes crazy as both men lay in a human wreck on the mat. *
* After a minute or so, Abha gets to his feet first…slowly & with use of the ropes. Abha staggers over, where he grabs Jimmy by the hair, pulling him up. Abha tries to set up a Guru Bomb, but Jimmy weakly manages a block. Jimmy raises his head up hard into a low blow with his head. Jimmy hits a spear to Abha now & throws punches to him. Jimmy gets to his feet, where he grabs the chair. He goes to bring the chair down, but Abha manages a kick to the chair & sends it in Jimmy’s face. Abha gets to his feet, where a spinning heel kick sends the chair back into Jimmy’s face. Abha grabs the chair & throws it out of the ring. Abha grabs Jimmy & hits him with a Pas-de-deux. Abha rolls Jimmy out of the ring & starts heading towards the ladder. As Abha climbs the ladder, Jupiter is back with a highcross bodyblock off the top rope across Abha & the ladder. Jupiter grabs Abha, where he hits him with a double arm suplex onto the prone ladder. Jupiter lifts up Abha, where he connects with a Big Red Spot. Just then, Liam is back out & attacks Jupiter. Liam bodyslams Jupiter on the ladder & rubs his head on the rungs. Liam gets to his feet & Garvin Stomps Jupiter on the ladder. Liam grabs Jupiter & throws him out of the ring, dragging him to the back. *
* Jimmy climbs back into the ring, where he grabs Abha & hits him with an Argentine Backbreaker. Jimmy climbs to the top rope, where he leaps off with a flying headbutt to Abha. Jimmy then starts to set the ladder back up & kicks Abha to the head a couple of times. Jimmy starts to climb the ladder as Abha uses the ropes to help himself up. He starts heading towards the ladder, so Jimmy gets down quickly. Jimmy runs at Abha, but Abha ducks a clothesline. Jimmy bounces off the ropes, but Abha manages a leap into a Canadian Destroyer. Abha grabs Jimmy & throws him towards the outside. Abha follows him outside, where he grabs Jimmy & places him on the Yugoslavian Announce Table. Abha climbs the table, as well. Abha sets Jimmy up & hits him with the Guru Bomb through the announce table. Abha gets to his feet & rolls back in the ring. Abha slowly starts to ascend the ladder & reaches the top. As he reaches the top, suddenly the belt line is raised a bit out of his reach. Abha looks at it confused as to what is going on. He stops to think & looks back at the belt. Abha lunges himself from the ladder & manages to grab hold of the belt & ring. Abha hangs from it, but the ladder has fallen out from under him due to the force of his lunge. Abha manages to get the Tri-State Championship undone, as the bell rings declaring him the winner. Abha is hanging from the ring, holding onto the Tri-State Championship he has now won as the crowd roars in approval & we fade to black with a brand new Tri-State Champion. *