Was watching the "Money in the Bank" anthology DVD last night, got to the MITB match where Daniel Bryan won. I think Booker must have mentioned his fave five about 37 times in that match, including every guy in the match and about 37 more. So in honor of Booker, what's your current fave 5? Feel free to include Booker style commentary if you wish.
1) Daniel Bryan. DAT SUPAHERO D BRY, AND YOU KNOW I CALL HIM DAT CUZ I SEE BIG THINGS ON THE HORIZON FOR HIM DAWG. I SEE HIM BECOMING THE CHAMPION COME WRESTLEMANIA, HE GOES OUT THERE IN THE RING AND JUST STEALS THE SHOW WITH THE GREATEST OF EASE.
2) The Real Americans. NOW YOU KNOW THIS JACK SWAGGER HE'S GOTTA GET BACK OUTTA THE GATE DAWG. BUT ANTONIO CESARO CAN JUST SPIN THOSE GUYS LIKE CRAZY DAWG. WHEN I WAS IN HARLEM HEAT MY BROTHAAAA AND I JUST PLAIN CLICKED AS A TEAM AND I THINK THESE 2 CATS ARE STARTING TO DO THE SAME THING.
3) The Rhodeses. AWWW YEAH SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK. Y'KNOW GOLDIE AND I USED TO TEAM UP BACK IN THE DAY AND HE WAS A HELL OF A COMPETITOR OUT THERE DAWG. PLUS CODY RHODES MIGHT HAVE THAT HIDEOUS FACE BUT HE'S A REAL YOUNG BUCK OUT THERE, THESE GUYS GOING OUT THERE AND JUST PLAIN WORKING. PLUS I WAS IN HARLEM HEAT WITH MY BROTHER SO I KNOW THE STRENGTH OF THAT BROTHERLY BOND.
4) Dolph Ziggler. NOW MY DAWG ZIGGLER MAY NOT BE WINNING TOO MUCH LATELY BUT HE'S STILL GOING OUT THERE AND PUTTING ON A SHOW. I THINK THE ISSUE IS HE GOT SIN CARA'S OLD BOOTS, THERE'S THIS LITTLE BLACK MARK ON THE BOOTS THAT I KNOW MEANS IT WAS THE REAL SIN CARA'S BOOTS DAWG.
5) AJ Lee. OH MAH GOODNESS. WE GOT OURSELVES A WOMAN HERE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT AS CHAMPION SO YOU KNOW SHE GOT THAT GOING FOR HER.
Post by europeanuppercut on Dec 30, 2013 11:49:10 GMT -5
- antonio cesaro. - cm punk. - daniel bryan. - sami zayn. - seth rollins.
honorable mentions: aj lee, brad maddox, bray wyatt, dean ambrose, dolph ziggler, enzo amore, erick rowan, fandango, jack swagger, jey uso, jimmy uso, luke harper, renee young, william regal.
... realizing that i want to include over half the roster. this has to be the most stacked it's ever been. also, i came in prepared to unleash my inner booker t., but holy crap, you nailed it. glorious.
Post by Harry "The Arrow" Butterfield on Dec 30, 2013 12:03:45 GMT -5
Daniel Bryan - My favourite in ring performer of all time. Bray Wyatt - My favourite promo guy in WWE and is underrated in the ring. Big E Langston - Continues to impress me week in and week out. The Shield - Never let down by there matches. Ambrose is a great mic man, Rollins is superb in the ring and Reigns just has the look of a future star. The Rhodes - Love watching them team. And as far as his ring work goes, JBL is right, Goldust has never looked better.
Punk would usually be there but I haven't enjoyed much of his work since the Lesnar feud ended.