Post by Rocky Raccoon on Nov 7, 2015 2:22:19 GMT -5
Hoooo boy. Seth finally getting meaningful minutes tonight! I'm hoping it's with the intention of giving him time on the floor against Stephen tomorrow. Waited so very long to finally see them share the court again.
Doing a little thing on another forum where I post my top 5 performances each night, figured I'd paste the stuff over here.
November 6 Top Performances
1. Anthony Davis vs ATL 43 Pts, 10 Reb, 3 Ast, 4 Stl, 3 Blk, 14-23 FG, 1-1 3P, 14-16 FT
2. James Harden @ SAC 43 Pts, 6 Reb, 13 Ast, 2 Stl, 13-23 FG, 4-10 3P, 13-16 FT
3. Steph Curry vs DEN 34 Pts, 7 Reb, 10 Ast, 3 Stl, 1 Blk, 12-22 FG, 8-16 3P, 2-3 FT
4. LeBron James vs PHI 31 Pts, 4 Reb, 13 Ast, 2 Stl, 12-22 FG, 3-5 3P, 4-6 FT
5. Paul George vs MIA 36 Pts, 12 Reb, 3 Ast, 3 Stl, 1 Blk, 14-27 FG, 2-6 3P, 6-8 FT
November 7 Top Performances
1. Blake Griffin vs HOU 35 Pts, 11 Reb, 5 Ast, 14-22 FG, 0-1 3P, 7-8 FT
2. James Harden @ LAC 46 Pts, 4 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Stl, 14-26 FG, 5-10 3P, 13-14 FT
3. Paul Milsap vs WAS 21 Pts, 7 Reb, 6 Ast, 2 Stl, 2 Blk, 6-14 FG, 3-6 3P, 6-6 FT
4. Dwight Howard @ LAC 20 Pts, 20 Reb, 3 Ast, 1 Blk, 8-10 FG, 4-5 FT
5. Kent Bazemore vs WAS 25 Pts, 4 Reb, 3 Ast, 2 Stl, 10-15 FG, 4-7 3P, 1-1 FT
November 8 Top Performances
1. Andre Drummond @ POR 29 Pts, 27 Reb, 2 Stl, 3 Blk, 14-19 FG, 1-6 FT
2. Reggie Jackson @ POR 40 Pts, 5 Reb, 5 Ast, 2 Stl, 15-26 FG, 3-3 3P, 7-8 FT
3. Kevin Durant vs PHX 32 Pts, 11 Reb, 4 Ast, 3 Stl, 12-19 FG, 2-5 3P, 6-7 FT
4. Eric Bledsoe @ OKC 28 Pts, 2 Reb, 11 Ast, 10-15 FG, 2-2 3P, 6-7 FT
5. Paul George @ CLE 32 Pts, 11 Reb, 6 Ast, 11-21 FG, 3-6 3P, 7-8 FT
On Drummond, might be one of the best rebounders I've ever seen, and I hesitate saying that because it sounds like hyperbole, but my god. It's like watching Wilt destroy 6'6 white people again. Rodman is the only person I'd put in his league right now. Certainly the best 22 year old rebounder ever, right? It's crazy.
As a total basketball nerd and historian, I tend to put everything into a historical context, and players doing things like this makes me so giddy. Anyways, I always compared Dre to Dwight, and in Dwight's 4th season, at age 22, is when he exploded into becoming a 20/14/3 player and the best defender in the league. Dre isn't nearly the defender that prime-Dwight was, but he's certainly a better rebounder.
They're a sizable offensive weapon away from being a real threat imo. Either Pope needs to take a big leap or they need to add a legitimate wing scorer, because the offense is downright terrible at times, but in Drummond and Jackson they have some great pieces to be competitive for a long time.
Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning.
“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone with your queen and Prince Viserys,” said Ned, “I thought you might have sailed with him.”
“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.
“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”
“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.
Kings coach George Karl wanted to suspend DeMarcus Cousins for two games following Tuesday morning’s team meeting, according to Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee.
Additionally, the source said Karl didn't have the authority to suspend Boogie
I wonder if Kings fans are starting to regret all those efforts to keep this tire fire in their city. At least if the team relocated to Seattle, Sacramento could eventually become a destination for a franchise that wasn't a constant walking laughingstock.
Post by Seth Drakin: The North Reigns on Nov 11, 2015 21:07:29 GMT -5
Jeff Van Gundy has called out the Dallas fans, saying that while they are booing DeAndre Jordan and not booing someone on their own football team who deserves to be booed (not saying his name as this is the NBA thread, but I think you all know who I am talking about).
Want to join the Monster Crap Fantasy Football League. Just PM me to ask.
2 Time FAN NFL Pick'Em Winner Pirates of Porn: 2016 Fox Sports Fantasy Football Champs First Ever Monster Crap March Madness Pool Winner
John Carradine Is Watching You Masterbate, So Please Stop.